Need To Know Information About Where This Series Is Headed And Other Things

What up my fellow wattpad-ers?

Can I say, I am totally heartbroken that I had to end this story....*tear*

But the third book is on the way..I might have it out during the summer...MAYBE..

While you wait for that, you could be reading "A New Way To Love" thoo.

It's officially started which means it will be updated often (Now that I say that, some stupid shit is gonna happen..my luck)

And, can I just say, I have NEVER, EVER in the seven years I have been madly in love with Drake have met other people that have felt the same way!

When I first started to write IASWF, I honestly thought no one would read it because I didn't think and anyone liked him like that (As stupid as it sounds) and that was like two years ago so I have learned better lol.

Speaking of when I first started writing, this site is just....wow! And because of this site, I looooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee to write now. And I loooooovvvvvvveeeeeee all of you guys for reading my story because you didn't have to and you could be spending your time reading something else(some did but whatevs). AND I llooooooovvvvvveeeee all of my silent readers too, I see you, most writers hate you guys and want you to say something but I don't care nothing about that (but I love the people who do..I only have like two lol, MsFanfictonal and Dede123192) it still counts that you read it. Lmaoo!

Also, (This is probably a shot in the dark and probably a waste of time for even mentioning it) I make YouTube videos...shocker right? Mainly makeup videos and advice sometimes...I think the link is on my profile. I call myself FabulousPearl.

But yeah, I probably update here tell you guys when book three is out. I not going to get the title out yet but the abbreviation is "IASWBM" (If you really want to know, on the story info of the first two books)

Don't forget to check out "A New Way To Love" if you want. That book is probably going to be rated R of PG-13.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Stay fabulous!

-MsDebbraGraham