Ch. 13 - Make Me Proud

< Chapter 13: Make Me Proud >

♥Debbie's P.O.V

"This is all your fault!" I screamed as another contraction came thru. I had an epidural a few hours ago, it's long gone out of my system. But it was kind of his fault. I mean he did put me in this situation.

Aubrey just nodded and smiled.

What the hell is he smiling about?

Before I could question him about it, the nurse came in.

"You ready to get this baby out?" she smile as she checked my cervix for the tenth time, or so it felt like it.

I bit my lip and nodded. All these thoughts started to wash over me. I don't know the first thing about being a mom.

"It's okay, you got me," Drake grabbed my hand like he could tell what I was thinking.

The nurse looked at me, slightly worried. "Just as I thought, the baby is close, I'll get the Dr. Lee."

"I can't do this." I whimpered as the nurse ran out the room.

Drake stood over me, looking right in my eyes. "You're a strong girl. You can do this, I believe in you, and so does Julianna." he place his hand on my stomach.

Julianna. The way he said that name, it felt right.

I nodded and closed my eyes tightly, praying that everything goes right.

I'm having a baby.

$Drake's P.O.V$

I sat beside her feeding her ice chips and brushing the strands of hair out her face.

The doctor rushed in with two other nurses. The nurses proped her legs up.

"Okay, do me a favor and ease your mind." Dr. Lee instructed. "Just push when I tell you to and you'll be fine.

Debbie nodded slowly. The fear was evident on her face.

And I tried my best not to be scared either. Even though I was not have the baby physically, I am right there emotionally. I squeezed her hand and she squeezed back.

We all encorauged her as she pushed. Using all the energy she has left to bring our child into this world.

I looked at her immensely until the doctor said something about a final push.

"One more time baby. Just focus." I kissed her and to my surprise, she kissed back forcefully.

She got a tight grip of my hand and also held on to the railing of the bed.

"Okay, you did it!" Dr. Lee smiled.

Right after she said that, the baby cried, Julianna cried for the very first time.

I cut the cord and watched the nurse begin cleaning her. I turned to Debbie and whispered in her ear. "I'm so proud of you,"

*Julianna Miya Graham*

*August 3, 2014 12:34p.m*

*7pounds 4ounces*

♥Debbie's P.O.V

It's over!

It's FINALLY OVER!

I haven't really got a close look at her face but I bet she looks like Aubrey.

Speaking of Aubrey, he is watching the nurses closely as they handle Julianna. I giggled as he stood over that poor lady.

"Aubrey, she knows what she's doing." I smiled weakly.