Ch. 16 - The Real Her

< Chapter 16: The Real Her >

*Few Days Later*

$Drake's P.O.V$

I kissed her soft, tender cheek, trying to wake her from her sleep. I have been dreading this day, even though I knew it was approaching fast. She acts like it's doesn't matter that she's leaving but she is trying her best to make up for it.

“Babe? Get up before you miss your flight,” I brushed a strand of hair out her face.

She groaned before sitting up. We were up most of the night with the baby but she did most of the work since I can't breastfeed.

“Do you want breakfast?” I asked before she walked to the bathroom.

She just nodded.

Since she sleep right beside us, I heard Julianna start moving, so I picked her up before heading downstairs.

“Daddy is going to miss you so much.” I kissed her face as I carefully walked down the stairs.

When I walked in the kitchen, I sat Julianna in her bouncer and started to cook.

I can't believe that I'll be away from my second child for god knows how long.

I cooked eggs and toast with turkey bacon.

“It smells good sugah,” Debbie smiled as she walked in the kitchen with Tori on her hip. She was wearing a red tank top and a black crop sweater with black jeans. Yep, I got a dime.

I kissed her before I handed her the plate of food. “Thanks. Are you excited?”

“Omg, yes! I can't wait for everyone to meet Julianna and spend time with my family an-” she stopped. “And I'm going to miss you so much.” she sat Tori in her high chair.

“Debbie, I told you before it was fine.” I gave Tori a bottle. “I'll be up there next month.”

She genuinely looked sad about leaving, and I know if I start complaining, it will only make this situation worse.

“Imma miss looking at this in the morning,” She smile looking at my chest. I was only wearing sweatpants.

I watched her as she ate, she looked so extremely sexy.

She looked at me. “What? You ain't gonna eat?”

“Nah I'm good.” I got up from the table. “Imma go get your bags.”

♥Debbie's P.O.V

I sat my plate in the sink before walking over and changing Julianna clothes. “Mommy loves you,” I kissed her forehead. “And I'm going to miss you too Tori.” I kissed her as well.

“Okay, I need to get going.” I yelled as I wrapped the baby in my arms.

Drake came down with all my bags intact. “Call me when you get there,” he kissed me and Julianna. “Have fun,”

“Okay, I love you.” I caressed his face before walking out the door.

I buckled the baby in the car seat while Drake put the bags in the trunk. I got in the car as Aubrey made sure the door was close. “I love you more,” he kissed me one last time.

I playfully rolled my eyes. “That's impossible,” I sped away.

I know I wanted to go by myself but I can’t stop thinking about how much I’m going to miss him. As I drove, I listen to my current favorite song which is ‘Fancy’ by Iggy Azalea.