Ch. 24 - Crew Love

< Chapter 24: Crew Love >

*A Few Days Later*

Debbie's P.O.V

“Mommy loves you so much!” I said to Julianna as Lisa held her. This was the first time I Skyped her and it breaks my heart to think that she's not here with me but I know that if I didn't take this break, I wouldn't be able to function correctly.

I watched at Lisa held her as I looked on. “Well, I'm going to feed her and put her down for a nap.”

“Okay, thank you!” I said before the screen went blue.

I was sitting in the eat in kitchen, eating a piece of banana bread. Everyone else is gone, they wanted me to go but I really wasn't feeling it. It's kinda annoying that everyone keeps trying to get me to do stuff but I know it only because they don't want me to think about what happen. They act like I'm some crazy person, like my thoughts are deadly.

Maybe.

I looked down beside me too see my phone violently vibrating.

The Bieber

-Go to your room-

Me:-Why?-

-Just do it -_- -

Me:- :3 -

I shoved my phone in my robe pocket and swiftly went upstairs. I put my hair in a loose ponytail as the rest of my light brown-ish with golden tips hair fell to the middle of my back. I stopped when I saw the hallway mirror, the person that was looking back at me looked so different. Sure, I loss weight and my hair was longer, but it's deeper than that. I'm a different person than I was before, maybe it was because of the break up, either way I hope it's for the best.

I continued walking towards my room and saw that my door was slightly adjured. “Okay Justin! Really fu-”

Nobody was there, but there was a box with a note card on top of it. I went to pick up the note and read logo on the box.

H&M

Meet me on the patio when you get dressed.

-JB

I looked at the digital clock on my nightstand.

1:52pm

“Really Justin,” I giggled out loud. The box had a strapless red dress and white sandals.

I undid my robe and pulled the dress over my head. I left my hair like it was and took my shoes before running downstairs. After almost falling twice, I made it to the sliding glass doors. Justin was seated at the table looking at the ocean before him, he turned to me when he heard the door and stood up.

“What is this all about?” I asked as he pulled out my chair. There were rose petals everywhere along with two sliver trays on a cart and a bottle a wine on the table.

He smiled. “I so can't believe you. ”

“What?”

He sat back down and handed me a box. “Happy Birthday.”

Did I really forget my birthday? It crazy that a year ago, Drake asked me to marry him.

“Aw, thank you Justin.” I giggled as I opened the box. It was keys. I picked them up and looked at them. “What is this?”

He cleared his throat. “Now before I tell you, don't act like its a favor or anything. I'm doing it because I want to.” He paused. “It's the keys to a place in Stratford. Before you go crazy, it's right down the street from me, and Drake won't know where you are.”

“Justin..I don't know.” I crossed my arms.

“You have to take it, it's a gift. Just think about it.” he smirked.

I cracked open the bottle of wine and poured some into my glass. “Thought about it!” I snatched the keys from him.

He looked me as I took a sip from my glass. “What are you thinking about?”

“How did I get so lucky?”

Justin laughed out loud before shrugging. “Must've been fate.”

$Drake P.O.V$

I was watching TV , flipping through the channels until something caught my eye.

TMZ News ‘Drizzy Drake? More like Druggie Drake!’

What happen to the power couple know as D&D? The internet made couple seems to be no more! Drake has been constantly partying and going to strip clubs more then people go to the grocery store! I know weed is legal in Canada but come on! This dude smokes more then a chain smoker. Debbie has been low key in Hawaii with family and friends. From a unknown source, the trip includes Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. Since she's not with the famous rapper anymore, will she fall of the radar? Or will her new famous friends keep her a float.

What the fuck ever man! I'm good.

I walked over to the TV and kicked it off the stand. I'm getting tired of this shit! Every decision I have made, I thought it was for the best. I am so tired. As I stood there, looking at a broken TV, there was a knock at the door.

I put the empty bottle I had in my hand on the kitchen counter and opened the door.

“What do you want?” I scoffed as Lil Twist walked in.

He looked around. “Yo, what have you been doing?”

“Minding my damn business, you should do the same.”

“Look, the reason I came over here is because everybody is worried about you. You ain't been returning nobodies phone calls or nothing.” he leaned against the wall.

I rolled my eyes. “What? You think I need help?”

“I didn't say-”

“You think I'm some helpless druggie that needs rehabilitation too? Well I hate to break it to you but I don't need anyone! Since I'm some helpless drug addict, you can walk your self out.” I stumbled up the stairs but slipped and fell backwards back down.

“Drake?! Drake...”

*******

I feel so evil for writing this sort of thing....I love it lol

Damn that was short...good news though

I am going to update again Thursday because I will be out for my fall break next week.

Stay Fabulous!❤❤❤❤

-debbiepearl✌