Author's Note

Pretty useless here, but imma be keeping it for the reads :3

~~~

Welcome to my FIRST official author's note!!

I'd like to clear up a few things that might be confusing to the readers, such as you out there!

Yeah, you!

Olivia has strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. She's an exact copy of her mom. (I change Meladia's eye color a few weeks ago from brown to green).

Alex's relatives shown in this book are Felicity and Kevin. I've seen a few times that I've accidentally typed in "Felicia", which I will edit when this book is done.

This story MAY OR MAY NOT have a second book related to it. I'm debating on doing a book about Jen and Kevin or Bri and Cody.

Sometimes, I might change a character's characteristics so I will edit that after this book is over (like I've been saying).

Alex's dad and Daniel Smith are working together, which is a huge problem for both Alex and Olivia. (Over the time skip, they have not done anything at all, which is suspicious to Olivia.)

Both Bri and Cody do not know about Olivia and Alex's half technical brains. Only Jen, Kevin, Meladia, Daniel Smith, and supposedly Alex's dad.

Time Line:

August 14 - Olivia and Alex meet.
February 5 - Alex leaves with Bri.
SKIP TWO YEARS
January 24 - Alex and Bri come back.

No, I have not established when I will set the date of the year they are in. But I would like to think it is more in the future, as science has proven not being able to transfer brain waves into technology. (The year right now is 2017).

I would also like to thank you readers for sharing this story, as the reads have been bumping up to higher number. I'd also like to think we'd get to 300 reads before my birthday (June 14).

At the end of this story, I might include an Epilogue and also a few honorable mentions. Please let me also say the more popular this story grows, the more honorable mentions there will be.

YOU GUYS ARE THE SWEETEST PEOPLE A YOUNG AUTHOR LIKE ME COULD EVER HAVE READ MY BOOK!!

BAIIII!!!!

This little girl!

My name is Meladia Hernandez, mother of the main character of this story. And yes, I help the author with her stories. She might be the one who created me, but I helped her create the rest of her story.

If you'd like the origin of how she had gotten to write this story, I could tell you. But that's not important right now.

She's forgotten that she might do a Q&A at the end of this story.

The story may or may not end at forty chapters, but that decision is highly unlikely. The author will be able to update more soon, since summer vacation is soon for her.

BUT!!

The author is most likely NOT going to make a second book of Olivia and Alex.

OMG IM SORRY I FORGOT TO SAY—

Done.

Thank you Meladia!

It's my JOB to keep you in check, child. You're an amateur writer barely in middle school, and not even in high school.

That's true... -0-" well, GOOD BYE!!!!

Good day!