Author's Note #3: Honorable

Thank you glamurwolfgirl for being the first reader to comment the first comment.

Thank you queenqtri for being the first reader to always be the first to vote.

(Thanks to you other readers as well!)

I'd like to thank my sister, for telling me to continue my story even when I felt like I should've deleted it. xkellyworldx

And of course karmen123000 XD.

We have a new honorable mention! Thank you ageeksnovel for adding my book into your reading list! (6/10/17)

Thank you RavensOfOld for reading this story because it got me to 1.17K reads lol! (12/14/17)

Thank you yoonminverseu for adding my story in your book list. (3/15/18)

Thank you sarangheyyo for adding my book into your book list. (3/21/18)

Thank you to parkaesthetic for adding my book into your book list. (3/27/18)

Thank you to @BlessingEdet for voting on many chapters of my book. (9/6/18)

Thanks to my friends for supporting my writing "career", or hobby. I'd also like to thank you guys for 100 votes! We're also halfway to 1000 reads! So thanks!

If you guys love this story, I hope you'll love the other story I have prepared for you!

I also want you to share this story with other people! Help me with all of reads and votes as much as you can (please)!

I really love you all so much, and I know I said this a million times, but thank you!

I honestly mean it. Cross my heart!

Well... this is goodbye, huh? *wraps arms around all of my readers* Group Hug T^T y'all the best.

*hands out marshmallow* Farewell my friends! (Well, until my next story).

Don't forget! I'll add more honorable mentions soon, the more readers I have.