41

Louis's POV

I was waiting to be picked up from the train station. Harry said he was on his way about ten minutes ago, so he can't be that far away. I sat in a corner and kept my head down. I was still looking around for the car, but it wasn't seen anywhere. I finally gave up and picked up my phone to call a cab, when a car pulled up. Out marched my girlfriend and she began to look around for me. I guess Harry sent her to get me. I took my stuff with me as I ran over to her.

"Louis!" She says excitedly. I let go of my luggage so I can hug her.

"Hey Bee." I say and she laughs in my shirt.

"Hey Louis." She whispers. I kiss the top of her head before leaving her.

"How was your family?" I ask.

"Wonderful. It was so nice to see all of them, just so great." She says.

"Yeah, did you see anyone you knew from high school?" I ask.

"Yeah, this guy Jay who was in all of my art classes wanted to take me out for a drink to catch up. I had never talked to him in school, so I thought it was odd he remembered me." She says and I look up at her.

"What?" I ask.

"He just asked for a drink and then I told him I had to head home. Maybe next time, I told him." Phoebe answers.

"What do you mean maybe next time, Bee?" I ask her. My eyebrows furrow and stare at her.

"Just as friends, don't worry." She laughs it off. I'm forced to do the same as I get into the passenger side of the car.

"Plus I made it clear, I'm seeing a person I like a lot." She tells me.

"Wow, I feel bad for the loser you're with." I say and she laughs.

"Let's get back to everyone, yeah? The roommate has some clubbing plan for tonight. Even Ed came." She says. I nod my head.

"Do you want to go out tonight?" She asks.

"If you want to, I'll be there." I tell her. She smiles to herself.

"I just don't want to be out all night. I do have to work tomorrow. Maybe I'll just go for some of it and you can be there for me in spirit." She says.

"Or I could leave when you do and we could have the night to ourselves." I tell her. She pulls into the lot and turns off the car. I leave the vehicle to head up after grabbing the suitcase.

"Louis!" Harry says excitedly once I enter the flat. He gives me a quick pat on the back hug before sitting back on the couch.

"Ed." I say with a quick nod.

"Louis." He says and repeats my action.

"So, when is Rebecca getting-and she left." I change course in my sentence as I see Phoebe is missing.

"She never came in." Harry says with a laugh.

"Rebecca must already be back." I say. I sit down on the couch with the two guys, waiting for the girls to return.

*

We arrive at the place and I get an odd look from Phoebe. I can tell what she's thinking. It's that this place is way over the top. I agree. We could hear the music when we first turned onto the road. We were all underdressed for this place, judging by the line waiting to get in.

"Harry Styles, Ed Sheeran, Louis Tomlinson, and our dates." Harry says once he gets to the guy at the door.

"ID?" The guy asks. We all pull out our cards while he lets us through. Inside, the music is shaking us while we walk. We are following someone to show us to a lounge. Phoebe grasps onto my hand and I don't let her go. I have her walk in front of me. She's wearing the jacket she wore when we went out on her birthday, with a bright green tank under in. Her jeans fit her well, and believe me when I say it's one of the first things I noticed tonight. She looks hot, better than anyone else in the room, even though she's the girl with the most clothes on.

"Keep staring at her ass and I'll hit you, Louis." Rebecca breaks my thoughts. I see red creep up Phoebe's neck and I laugh.

"Rebecca be nice." Phoebe says. We get through the crowd and to the lounge finally. It's mainly rich guys in here, who buy their way in. I sit down next to Phoebe, wrapping my arm over her shoulder. A girl comes up to us and asks what we want to drink.

"I'll take a beer." I tell her.

"Get a round of tequila shots." Rebecca pipes up. I nod to the waitress while everyone else calls up orders. They are filled a few minutes later while we all begin to drink.

A few hours later, all of us are smashed. Phoebe ended up drinking all of the shots with Rebecca, I've had a few beers, as well as Harry and Ed. We're all hanging out on the couch, laughing at whatever Harry just said. It was some joke that probably wasn't all that funny. I was staring at Phoebe laughing along.

"I was gonna head back. I have to work in the morning." Phoebe stands up suddenly.

"You can't drive yourself. I'll take a cab with you." I tell her. She smiles at me and pulls me up to kiss her.

"You guys be good! We'll be back later on." Ed says. I begin to be dragged out by my girlfriend and wave everyone off. She's stumbling slightly down the stairs as she pulls me along. My head is in a bit of a whirl and I feel a bit dizzy.

When we do finally get outside, she gives me another kiss, this one a bit longer. Her hands rub the back of my neck as she pushes herself closer and closer. She mumbles something I don't quite hear, but before I can ask what it was, she's standing on the curb, trying to hitch a cab.

*

The man drops us off at the place and I barely have time to pay as I'm being ripped out of the cab. Once inside, she begins to kiss me again, deepening the kiss more and more. She's leaning on the wall pulling me closer to her.

"Let's go upstairs, yeah?" I ask. I pull her up along side me. She struggles to get the door open, but when she does, we're through in a second. I press her to the door and continue where we left off in the lobby. She wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me closer. I begin to kiss down her neck. I'm not sure where we are going, but I hope it's good. Her lips make contact with mine again. I pull her away from the door and head to her room. I can barely get the door open while I try to both hold her and kiss her. Her hands tug on my hair, messing it up. We finely make it to her bed and my voice starts to work again.

"Are you sure?" I ask. She doesn't respond really, just kisses me again, pushing her body closer to me. She rips her jacket off and tosses it on the floor and that's all I can remember as I lose myself in the night.