43

Louis's POV

I sit on my bed so frustrated with the girl across the hall. How can't she remember last night. I remember every single moment of last night. Do I think it was early? Yes. Do I regret it? No. I just regret how much she drank and the fact that she remembered nothing. I don't like being one-sided about how last night went. I hear a knock on my door. If Harry could just leave me alone, I'd be fine.

"Harry, I told you to stop-"

"Just open the door." The voice outside surprises me. It's Phoebe. I sit up and quickly unlock it. She stares at me for a minute and hands me her phone.

"Are you going to let me in?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say and step out of her way. She walks in and sits on the end of my bed. I sit on the opposite edge. She sighs, moving to sit next to me.

"Okay, so last night happened, and I've had time to recall what actually did go on..." She says.

"And?" I ask.

"I don't know everything. I remember the lobby, and what happened on the, well on the door, and most of what happened in my room. Some parts are fuzzy, like if we used anything for, well protection." She says.

"Uh, I'm not sure." I say worriedly. We didn't. Oh my god we didn't use a condom.

"We didn't." I tell her.

"That's alright, I have a morning after pill stash, well Rebecca does at least in the medicine cabinet." She says.

"Sorry. It's just I didn't think anything would happen. Then it did, and I was not really thinking about that." I tell her.

"How drunk were you?" She asks me.

"Pretty off, but not enough to forget about it." I tell her. My voice hints anger and I wish it didn't. She sits silently next to me.

"I'll-I'll talk to you later." She says quietly. I feel a kiss on my cheek as she leaves the room. What do I do now? I can still feel where she kissed on my cheek. My head goes to my hands as I let out a deep breath.

"What are you going to do, mate?" I hear Harry ask.

"I don't know. I can't believe this. She just barely remembers it. It's vivid to me. I can't forget a thing, yet she has trouble remembering it. I know she's trying, but what good is it if she can't remember?" I ask him. He shakes his head before sitting on the small chair in the corner of my room.

"In sorry Louis, but you can't hold this against her. She was drunk last night and whether she regrets it or not, you have to help clean this up. You can't just dump a girl because of this. It's not her fault." He says.

"But it is." I tell him.

"What excuse could you possibly have for that?" He asks.

"If she tried, she could remember it. I know she could." I tell him. This is all her fault for drinking so much, not mine.

"I can't believe you. Seems like the Louis who hates all is back." Harry says. Then he stands up to leave my room.

"You're right, she shouldn't have drank so much-"

"Exactly." I cut him off.

"Let me finish. You are right about that, but you're wrong about it being all her fault. She can't force her mind to remember everything that happened. That doesn't mean she didn't want it. That doesn't mean she isn't trying. That doesn't mean you can shove this all on her." He says before leaving me. I shake my head and pick up my phone. There are three texts from Harry that were sent this morning, but nothing important. I have no one to talk to about this. It's awkward no matter who I try to talk with. So, I'm left in my head with this, and I'm going insane. I also can't call anyone about this because then I'd be telling them I had sex with Phoebe, and I'm sure she doesn't want everyone to know. I'm positive I'm barely getting away with talking to Harry about it. I know I should apologize, but I don't know how to do it.