Captured

Raina's POV.

Raina woke up with a start. The door to her cell opened. In came two storm troopers and...Darth Vader. "So your the Princesses personal body guard." He spoke. His voice was low and mechanical. She said nothing. She tried to hide her anger towards him. Her feelings were strong though and she was untrained. He stood there watching her. She felt his presence probing her at her mind. She stared at him trying to be strong. "Hmm..." He hummed as if in thought. "Leave us." He told them. The two stormtroopers left.

The door slammed shut. "You know who I am?" He asked. It was a strange question to ask since everyone knew who Darth Vader was unless they lived under a rock. "I do." She answered. "You have strong anger towards me." He said. Raina felt slightly defeated. She had tried so hard to hide her feelings. He came closer to her. She felt him trying to read her feelings again.

"You...want to...kill me." He revealed. "Why?" He asked. She stayed silent and looked away from him. "It does not matter. You do not need to tell me. I already know." He said. "You are very strong with the force. I can feel it, but you are untrained. You need a new master. I can give you what you want." He told her. She glared at him. "You think I want you to teach me? You couldn't be more wrong." She spat.

"It is the only way you will learn. You have no master now. Who will teach the ways of the force if not me?" He asked. Raina knew who would teach her, but she did her best to hide it. "I don't know, but I will not learn from you. I'd rather not learn at all, then learn the ways of the dark side from you." She said firmly. "You will soon change your mind." He said.

"Now, I will ask you what I asked the princess. Where are the plans?" He asked. Raina stayed silent. "I guess we'll have to do this the hard way then."

He opened the door and told an officer to come in. They brought in a round droid with a long needle. "Now we will find out everything we want to know." They stick her with the needle and she began to feel dizzy. The interrogation was so intense that after it was all over Raina passed out.

Luke's POV.

Luke sat on his cot, as the golden droid took his oil bath. Luke picked up his model ship and imagined as if it were flying. He wished that he could fly one. All he wanted was to go to the academy like all of his other friends. He had just talked to Biggs that day and he had told him about what he was going to do. Biggs was going to join the rebellion! Luke was proud of Biggs. He wished he could go with him.

The timer went off, meaning that the droid could get out. He pressed a button and the droid began to rise out of the tub. He looked over at the toy ship again. " "It just isn't fair. Oh, is right. I'm never gonna get out of here!" He exclaimed. "Is there anything I might do to help?" The droid asked. Luke sighed and glanced at the R2 unit. He had finished charging. "Well, not unless you can alter time, speed up the harvest, or teleport me off this rock!" He said.

Luke unplugged R2 and began trying to clean him up. "I don't think so, sir. I'm only a droid and not very knowledgeable about such things. Not on this planet, anyways. As a matter of fact, I'm not even sure which planet I'm on." The golden droid replied. He thought it was funny that he took what he had said seriously.

"Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from." Luke answered. "I see, sir." Luke smiled awkwardly at the droids formality. "Uh, you can call me Luke." He told the droid. "I see, Sir Luke." Luke laughed. "Just Luke." "And I am See-Threepio, human-cyborg relations, and this is my counterpart, Artoo-Detoo." The droid introduced. The R2D2 beeped in response. Luke smiled and waved briefly. "Hello."