Celebration

Raina's POV.

The next day was a special award ceremony. Luke, Raina and Han were going to be presented with special awards. Leia had sent two dresses to Raina's room. One that was white and the other gold. Raina didn't want to wear a dress so she promised Leia she would only wear it to the party afterwards. She looked at them and chose the gold one. After making her decision she put on her pilot dress suit and walked out of her room.

Luke's POV

Luke's POV.

Luke arrived where they were supposed to wait. Han and Chewie were standing there already, waiting. "Hey kid." He greeted. "Hey, Han. Where's Raina?" He asked. "I don't know. So you nervous?" He asked Luke. "A little. I mean I've never done anything like this before. What about you?" Luke asked. Han shrugged. "Nah. I've never done anything like this."

Luke raised an eyebrow. "You nervous?" He asked. Han shook his head. "Nah, kid. I'm good. Something like this doesn't get to me." Luke could tell he was lying. Han looked like he was slightly nervous. He nodded to humor him.

"Hey guys." Luke heard a girls voice say behind him. Han looked up and smiled widely. Luke looked behind him and saw Raina standing there in her usual outfit, except this time she wore a brown jacket. He smiled. "Hey Raina." Luke greeted. She smiled at both of them. She went to stand in the middle of Luke and Han.
"So...you ready?" She asked the two of them. "Yeah. I can't wait to get all of this over with." Han said. Luke rolled his eyes at Han. "I mean...I'm excited, but nervous." Luke said. "I know what you mean. I'm used to attention, but this is a bit much." She agreed.

"Are you going to the party afterwards?" She asked Luke. "Yeah. What about you?" She nodded. "Yeah. Leia wants me to go. She says that I'm obligated to since she never dismissed me as her body guard, but I know she just wants me there." She smiled. "I guess I'll go if you two do." Han said.

Suddenly the music sounded and the doors opened. Han, Luke and Raina all smiled at one-another nervously and walked out along with Chewbacca. Luke looked to the platform and saw Leia standing there in a beautiful white gown. She was lovely. She looked like royalty.

They all walked up to the platform and watched as Leia got the metals. First she placed one on Chewie. Then she placed one on Han. He winked at her and smiled back at him. Luke felt a pang of jealousy in the pit of his stomach. He pushed the Feeling away. He knew the two were annoyed by one-another.

She went to Raina. Luke watched as Raina smiled and bowed. Leia placed the metal around her neck. Luke felt himself smile. She deserved a metal. Luke heard a loud excited beeping. Luke looked over to see R2 and 3PO. He smiled at the excited little droid.

He saw Leia coming over to him and put on a straight face. He bowed and she gently placed it around his neck. He looked up at her and smiled. She smiled back.