A New Begining.

Luke's POV.

Luke sat on a medical cot, with his new hand on a metal table as a medical droid worked on it. It now hand prosthetic skin and looked like a normal human hand. Leia stood near by. The droid had a hatch open in his wrist revealing a small electrical unit. "Luke, we're ready for takeoff." Lando told him over a comm. Luke put it up to his mouth. "Good luck, Lando." He smiled. Lando and Chewie were now taking the Falcon and leaving for Tatooine. "When we find Jabba the Hut and that bounty hunter, we'll contact you." Lando told Luke. Luke nodded.

The droid messed around with the wires and mechanical pieces inside the electrical unit. "I'll meet you at the rendezvous point on Tatooine." Luke said. "Princess, we'll find Han. I promise." Lando told Leia over the comlink. Leia looked down. "Chewie, I'll be waiting for your signal." Luke said. Chewie growled. Luke smiled. "Take care, you two. May the Force be with you." He shut off the comm.

Leia smiled at him and walked over to the giant window. Luke looked down at his hand. The medical droid pricked each of his fingers with a tiny needle. Luke felt each prick and jerked his fingers. The droid poked his palm and caused Luke's while hand to flinch. Luke wiggled each finger and made a fist, then he relaxed his hand. The droid folded the hatch shut. Luke lifted his hand off the table and looked at it. It was good as new.

Luke turned to see Leia and the droids watching as the Falcon began its take off. Luke walked over to her and placed his arm around her shoulders. She looked up at him. He gave her a reassuring, and understanding grin. The two then looked out the window and watched the Falcon fly out of view.

Standing with Leia, Luke could feel a new bond between the two of them. It felt right. It was a very strong bond. One that he knew nothing could ever break. It was as if the Force constructed it. As Luke watched he Falcon, he began to wonder what the future had in store. He knew that together they could take on anything.

Raina's POV.

Raina was in her ship on Corellia. The rest of the rebels were asleep. Raina found that she couldn't sleep. She walked into the cockpit and sat down. She looked watched the stars. They were so beautiful.

She began to remember when she was young. How she and her parents would travel to different planets and meet so many different people. It was wonderful.

She remembered when she and her mother went to Naboo for a diplomatic meeting with the Governor. Her mother seemed so stressed and worried, when in private. Raina didn't understand when she was younger, but now she did. The Empire had taken over Naboo and so many other planets, including their own.

It was very dangerous for her parents, because along with them being Senators of Alt-Palmaré (Made up planet*) they were also part of the Rebel Alliance.

Being involved in the Rebel Alliance was the reason her father died. Her mother died, because of illness when she was 9, but her fathers death was caused by the empire. They suspected him of treason against the empire and arrested him. He had already sent for Asoka and had told her that the empire was looking for him. He left Raina with Asoka and told her to protect Raina. Raina was 16 at the time.

After her father was arrested and tried they found him guilty and had him killed, but before they did, they tortured him, and asked him questions about the Rebel Alliance. He didn't answer one.

Asoka then raised Raina and told her stories of the Jedi and the old republic. On her 18th birthday, Raina decided to become a Jedi. She wanted to protect people from the evil of the empire and end its reign.

Raina sighed. That would never come to pass now. After she met a handsome farm boy named Luke, and had gotten close to him, it was over. All she had left was the Rebel Alliance. And she would not fail. She would make her father proud and honor him. She would help end the empire one way or another.

Raina leaned her head Back and went to sleep. She dreamed about what Luke, Han and Leia were probably doing. Laughing, working, Training. Raina knew she would soon see Leia and Han again, but she also knew how much she would miss Luke.