The Search For Leia

Raina's POV.

The group walked theough the forest looking everywhere for Leia. Han stopped everyone. "Okay. We're obviously not going to get far looking together. You two go look over in that direction while Chewie and I look over here." Han instructed. Luke looked at Raina who looked down. She was probably the last person he wanted to be paired with. To her surprise he did argue. Luke nodded at Han and called Artoo over. "Don't got too far off. We don't wanna loose each other." Han instructed. Raina and Luke nodded.

The three began walking. Luke was silent the whole way. "I'm sure I'm the last person you wanted to be pared with. . ." Raina started. Luke cut her off rudely. "Don't worry about it. Let's just find Leia." Raina couldn't blame Luke for being angry. He had every right to be.

After about 15 minutes of looking for any sign of their friend Raina's muscles were aching ever so slightly. She looked over to Luke. She could feel his anxiety and how tired he was, she could also see it clearly on his face. "Hey, why don't we rest for a bit?" She asked. He looked over to her. "You tired?" He asked. His voice had lost its friendliness and warmth. "No. I thought maybe you'd like to rest. You seem pretty tired." She said. He turned away from her and kept walking. "I wanna find Leia."

"I know. So do I, but you really need to rest." "I'm fine." He denied. "Luke, no your not. I can feel it. You need to sit down. Even if it's for a little bit." He turned to her. "Raina, I'm fine, okay? Now can you stop acting like you actually care. I know the truth now remember? You made it pretty clear." He said firmly. Raina stepped back and blinked. He turned away and breathed deeply, trying to calm himself.

"Luke. . ." She started and put her hand on his arm. He put his hand up and closed his eyes. "Don't. Just. . .please don't." He said. She stopped. He looked to her. "I can't, Raina. I just can't. You can't play with my emotions. I realize that as a Jedi it should effect me, but it does. You need to decide what you want. Until you do. . .I can't be friends with you." He said.

Raina nodded. She understood Luke's place. She would wait for a better time to talk to him. Now was obviously not a good time. Raina would give him a while to calm down.

Luke's POV.

Luke turned away from Raina and breathed deeply, trying to calm himself down. "Luke I. . ." Rain started and put her hand on his arm. He put his hand up and closed his eyes. "Don't. Just. . .please don't." He said. She stopped. He looked to her. "I can't, Raina. I just can't. You can't play with my emotions. I realize that as a Jedi it should effect me, but it does. You need to decide what you want. Until you do. . .I can't be friends with you." He said. Raina nodded.

Luke sighed. He couldn't trust Raina anymore. She had led him on, then abandoned him, then told him she didn't care about him and didn't want to be friends. Now she was acting as if she actually did care and did want to be friends. He just didn't know what to do. He didn't want to be hurt again and he definitely didn't want to be inlove.

After the three had walked for a bit. Luke looked over and found two wrecked speeders and a helmet. He picked it up and looked on it with concern. "Oh no." Raina said from beside him. "Luke! Raina!" Han yelled from across the clearing. Raina and Luke ran in his direction and finally found him. Han stood over remnants of speeder wreckage.

"There are two more wrecked speeders back there. And I found this." Luke tossed Han the helmet. Han looked at it with worry. "I'm afraid that Artoo's sensors can find no trace of Princess Leia." Threepio said. "I hope she's alright." Han said gravely. Luke looked down in worry. He had just gotten his sister back. He couldn't loose her again.

Chewbacca began to growl loudly. He ran past the group. "What Chewie? What? Chewie!" Han yelled after the Wookiee. Luke's eyebrows furrowed. Han, Luke, Raina and the two droids ran after him. They found him standing in a small clearing. "Hey, I don't get it." Han commented.