Arival

Raina's POV.

The group finally landed on Yavin 4. They all got into a transport and headed to the main base. Raina watched Skywalker as he took in his surroundings. His eyes sparkled in wonder as he looked at all the trees and plant life. She felt herself smiling. "I never knew there could be this much green in the whole galaxy." Luke said out loud. Raina smiled widely.

When they got to the main base Princess Leia was greeted by a commander. He hugged her. "You're safe! We had feared the worst!" He said. Then he stepped back and bowed. "When we heard about Alderaan, we were afraid that you were...lost along with your father." Leia smiled sadly. Raina looked down. Leia's father had been so helpful and he was such a great and courageous man. He hadn't deserved to die.

"We don't have time for our sorrows, Commander. The battle station has surely tracked us here It's the only explanation for the ease of our escape. You must use the information in this R2 unit to plan the attack. It is our only hope." She explained. "We'll retrieve it immediately."

He looked over to Luke and Han. He walked up to them and shook their hands. "I want to thank you for rescuing the princess. You have the rebellions totally gratitude. And you will each be rewarded." He said. Han smiled. Luke looked humbled, but smiled as well. "Thanks. It was no problem really. I'll be leaving here soon, but I wish y'all good luck." Han said.

The commander's smile faded. "Thank you, but remember we could always use a good pilot. Your welcome to stay." He told Han. Han shook his head. "Thanks, but no. I've really gotta be going." Raina shook her head at Han. Just picking up his reward and leaving. What a great hero. She looked over to see Luke looking at him in disappointment.

The commander nodded. "What about you, son?" Luke looked around the base and nodded. "I want to help you end the Empire." He said with confidence. The commander smiled widely. "Good. We could use another star pilot. What's your name, son?" "Skywalker, sir. Luke Skywalker." He told him.

The man stopped and looked at Luke as if he had seen a ghost. "Skywalker? You don't happen to have any relation to Anakin Skywalker, do you?" He asked. Raina stopped and finally realized why the name had sounded so familiar. Luke nodded and smiled. "Actually, Anakin Skywalker was my father." The commander blinked and smiled in surprise. Raina's mouth fell open. "Well! It's great to be having you join us Luke! Your father was a great man, and a great pilot. He helped win many battles during the Clone Wars. He was a wonderful jedi." The man said solemnly. Luke smiled. "Thank you."

Raina couldn't believe it. Her master had not only known Anakin Skywalker, but had been trained by him as well. That's why Luke had a connection to Obi-Wan Kenobi. Anakin and Obi-Wna had been good friends. Almost brothers. Then Raina remembered how Asoka had talked of him and of Vader. As if Vader had once been Anakin....Oh no. Raina shook her head. It couldn't be true. There was no connection. If there were Luke obviously would know.

The commander came over to Raina. "Miss, Senator Organa had told us you would be accompanying the princess on her mission. I thank you for protecting her and seeing that she got here safe." Raina smiled and nodded. "Your welcome. I wouldn't have been able to do it without their help though." She said referring to Luke and Han. "Yes. Well, you are very brave young woman. And we thank you. Will you be staying as well?" He asked.

"I will. The Empire must be taken down. It is too evil to be left standing. I want to help." She said. "Wonderful. We could use your skills. What is your name?" "Raina Starlight, sir." She smiled. "It's wonderful to have you joining us Miss, Starlight." He said shaking her hand. "Alright. The two of you can follow lieutenant Bolk to your quarters." He said pointing to a young man. The two nodded and followed the lieutenant.

Luke and Raina walked side by side. Suddenly they heard a beeping behind them. Luke and Raina turned to see R2 following close behind. Luke smiled and laughed. The droid had obviously grown very fond of Luke. "R2 go back. They need to get those plans from you." He said. R2 made a disappointed sound. Raina smiled at Luke. The droid obviously wanted to go with him.  "I'll see you soon, I promise, but they need you right now." He said seriously. The droid made a understandingly and disappointed whistle. Then he backed up and went over to the commander.

Luke chuckled and turned around. They started following the lieutenant again. "You seem to have quite the fan club." She smiled. He shrugged. "I guess. He seems to like me a lot for some reason." Luke said. Raina smiled. "Quite a few reasons I'm sure." She said. Luke shook his head. "No, really. Your a really nice guy Skywalker. It seems the droid agrees with me as well." He smiled. "Maybe. I've grown kinda fond of him as well, to be honest. He's a nice little droid." Luke said. Raina smiled.

The lieutenant stopped in front of a door. "This is your cabin." He said to Raina. "Thanks." She said. She turned to Luke. "I'll see you...around I guess." He nodded. "Oh yeah. I'll see you." "Actually your cabins are just a few doors down from each other. Skywalker, your there." He said pointing two doors down. Luke nodded. "Okay, thanks." "No problem. There's going to be a meeting in the main room at 5:30. See you both there." He said and left.

Luke and Raina were left alone. "That's in three hours." Luke stated. Raina nodded. "Yeah it ought to give us enough time to wash up and get a new change of cloths. Maybe even rest for a while." She added. He nodded. "I know. I don't know the last time I actually got to just sit and relax." He said. "Yeah. Well, I'll see you later." She said. He smiled. "Yeah, see you." They both walked into their small cabins.

Raina took a shower and washed her hair. Leia had been sweet enough to send some cloths to her room. Raina put them on and began brushing out her hair. As she was brushing her hair, there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" She shouted. The door slid up, opening. Skywalker stood there. He came in. "Hey, just wondered if you were ready." He said. "Almost. You know, you can go on without me if you want." She told him. He shrugged. "I don't mind waiting." She smiled.

Raina got up and put her brush in her bag. "So, Anakin Skywalker was your father, huh?" She asked, casually. Luke nodded. "He was." "I hear your Dad was a great Star pilot. Maybe the best in the galaxy. He was also a great Jedi." She said. Luke looked down. "Yeah, that's what they tell me." He said. She looked down sadly and sat next to Luke. He must have been killed along with the other Jedi. "I'm sorry. He would be very proud of you." She said looking at Luke and smiling. "I hope so. I wish I would have known him." He sighed.

"My mother. She died when I was 9. As I grew older my memories of her began to vanish. It was hard. Only some memories have staid with me. My father used to tell me that I looked like her and how proud she would be of the woman I had become....I'd like to think that she would be." Raina nodded. Luke smiled at her. "I know she would."

They smiled at one another. Luke was such a sweet guy. She could see them being friends for a long time. "We better get going." She said. He nodded and got up. "Yeah. After you." He gestured. She smiled. "Thank you." And they walked out.