Rescue Part 2

Luke's POV.

Han and Luke made it up to the detention block. They walked in with Chewie as their "prisoner." "Where are you taking this...thing?" An officer asked. "Prisoner transfer from Block one-one-three-eight." Luke answered. "I wasn't notified. I'll have to clear it." The officer said.

Luke and Han looked around quickly to survey the area then Luke nodded to Chewie. He broke loose from the restraints. Han yelled to Luke. "Look out! He's loose!" "He's going to pull us all apart." Luke shouted. "Go get him!" Han yelled. Then Luke and Han pulled out their blasters and shot out all the cameras and alarms. Then they shot at the officers.

After it was over Han went to the panel. "We've got to find out which cell this princess of yours is in." "Don't forget her escort." Luke reminded. Han nodded.  "Here it is...cell twenty-one-eight-seven. And cell....twenty-one-nineteen. You go get them. I'll hold them here." Han told Luke. Luke nodded and ran down the hallway to the first cell. Just then Han yelled to him. "Luke we're going to have company!" Luke knew he had to hurry.

He opened the cell door and found a young girl around his age sleeping. She had dark brown hair that draped down her shoulders. She wore a black outfit with a black jacket and boots. She sat up. "Aren't you a little short for a storm trooper?" She asked. Luke shook his head out of his daze. "Oh! The uniform!" He took his helmet off. "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you and the Princess." He told her.

Raina's POV.
As soon as the door opened and she saw the stormtrooper she knew it was time, but she felt this strong feeling of light. He stood there frozen. She noticed that this stormtrooper wasn't very tall. Most of them were tall and muscular.  "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?" She asked. The stormtrooper shook his head. "Oh! The uniform!" He exclaimed. Then he took off his helmet. Raina wondered what was happening.

The stormtrooper turned out to be a boy around Raina's age. He had golden blond hair and deep blue eyes. "I'm Luke Skywalker, I'm here to rescue you and the Princess." He said. Raina couldn't believe it. They were being rescued. "What?" She asked in shock. He sighed. "I'm Luke Skywalker. We need to get the princess. I've come with Obi-Wan Kenobi." He said. Raina gasped. "Obi-Wan Kenobi!" He nodded. "Come on!" He grabbed her hand and ran down the hall to another cell.

They both walked in and saw Leia. She sat up and looked from Luke to Raina. Luke seemed to be in a daze. Raina rolled her eyes. "Raina? What's going on?" She asked. "We've been rescued! He's come with Master Kenobi!" She exclaimed. "Obi-Wan Kenobi! Where is he?" She asked. Luke shook his head as if trying to stay focused. "We have to go and meet him. Come on!" He said.

They all ran down the hallway. A man was shooting at some stormtroopers. Luke ran across from him and pulled Leia along the wall with him. Raina stood next to the other man. "Can't get out that way." Han told Luke. "Looks like you managed to cut off our only escape route." Leia said. "Maybe you'd like it back in your cell, Your Highness." The man said annoyed.

Skywalker began to speak in a comlink. "See-Threepio! See-Threepio!" The droid answered his master. "We've been cut off! Are there any other ways out of the cell bay?...What was that? I didn't copy!" Luke shouted.

They were outnumbered. "There isn't any other way out." Skywalker asked the older man. "I can't hold them off forever! Now what?" "This is some rescue. When you came in here, didn't you have a plan for getting out?" Leia asked. "He's the brains, sweetheart." The man said pointing to Luke who smiled sheepishly. Raina felt bad for him. "Well I didn't..."

Leia quickly grabbed Skywalker's blaster. "What are doing!" The man asked. "Somebody has to save our skins. Into the garbage chute, fly boy." She said ordered and jumped in. Raina smiled at Leia. Skywalker and Han just looked at her for an explanation. She shrugged. "Don't look at me. It's not like you guys were holding down the fort." She shouted. The Wookiee let out a complaint. "Get in there you big furry oaf! I don't care what you smell! Get in there and don't worry about it." The older man told him. The Wookiee dropped into the garbage shoot. "Wonderful girl! Either I'm going to kill her or I'm beginning to like her. Get in there!" He told Raina. Raina laughed. "Be careful!" She shouted to them and jumped in.