Sorrow

Luke's POV

Luke fell down through atmosphere, but suddenly was sucked in by an exhaust pipe in the side of the shaft.  Luke slid down the long pipe. Finally he came to a stop. He held on tightly to his arm and tried to stand, but a circular grill opened up under him and sent him falling into Bespin's clouded sky.

He desperately grabbed onto a weather vain with his left arm. He held on tightly. "Ben...Ben please!" He begged, but as Ben he had told him, would not help Luke. Luke began to try to reach for the open panel, but it closed, causing Luke to slip. He was now dangling by his legs. "Ben!" He called once more.

Then he thought of the only person who could get to him in time to help him. "Leia!" He whispered, closing his eyes. He tried to calm himself. He focused on Leia and the Force. "Leia, hear me. Leia!" He called. A few moments past. Luke was sure Leia didn't get his message. He prepared himself for the worst.

He began to think of how naive he had been. He should have listened to Ben and Yoda. Then he thought of his friends, how he loved them so much, and wished he could go back to when they all were together. He began to think of the one person who he missed most. Raina. How he wished he could be with her again. He missed her smiling face and sparkling eyes. She always brought out the best in him.

Then he thought of Vader. Was it true? Vader was Luke's father? No. The dark lord must have been lying to tempt him. Ben would have told him if it was so. It just couldn't be, but deep down Luke could feel it to be true. A tear ran down his face.

Just then he felt a calming sensation rush over him. It was being sent to him by someone through the Force. He recognized the Force signature, but before he could figure out who it was, Luke saw a ship coming towards him in the distance. He sensed a familiar presence. "Leia." He whispered. She had heard him and was coming back for him in the Falcon.

The Falcon got underneath him and a round hatch opened up on top of the Falcon and the man Luke had seen with Leia and Chewie cane up and grabbed Luke. "Thanks." Luke said to the man. Luke could hardly walk or talk. "No problem. Here take this." He said handing a brown blanket to him. Luke took it, wrapped it around himself and covered his arm.

They walked into the cockpit. As soon as Leia saw Luke she jumped up and ran to him, hugging him. "Oh, Leia." He said in relief, yet sorrow from what he had been through, as she hugged him. She embraced him tightly. The ship rocked and Leia took Luke into the sleeping quarters.

She grabbed some medical supplies. "Oh, Luke what did Vader do to you?" She said almost talking to herself as she was gathering supplies. Luke rested on the cot and looked up at the ceiling. He couldn't believe what Vader had told him. Leia wrapped Luke arm to stop the bleeding. "There. That should stop the bleeding. When we get to the rendezvous we'll get you fixed up." She smiled sadly. Luke nodded. "Thank you Leia."

She smiled and brushed some of his hair out of his face. Luke did Raina go with you or did she go to the rendezvous?" She asked worriedly. He looked down. "It's a long story, but she's okay. I'm sure of it. I don't know where she is , but she didn't go with me." He told her. He was getting more tired by the minute. Leia nodded.

"Whose the guy?" He asked. "Lando Calrissian. A friend of Han's. He helped us escape." She explained. Luke nodded. "Han?" He asked. Leia looked heart broken. "He was put in carbon freeze by Vader. Boba Fett has him and is taking him to Jaba the Hut." Luke looked at her sadly. Her face showed how devastated and scared she was for Han. She was inlove with him. "Don't worry. We'll get him back. I promise." He told her. She smiled at him.

Just then the ship shook violently. Leia looked to the door. "I'll be back." She told him. She kissed him gently on the head. Luke was left laying on the cot in pain.

"Luke." A voice spoke through the Force. Luke sat up. He could feel Vader's presence. His ship was growing closer. Soon his fate would be sealed. The ship would be captured and they would all die. He felt beaten and torn emotionally and physically. "Father." He answered. He had always wanted to say that, but not to someone so fake and evil. It broke his heart.

"Son, come with me." Vader spoke. Luke looked sadly to the ground. He had always wanted to here that word said to him. He closed his eyes tightly and moaned quietly. "Ben, why didn't you tell me?" He asked. The ship lurched again.

Luke got up and joined Leia, Chewie and Lando. Luke looked out the cockpit window. He felt pain and sorrow. "It's Vader." Luke told all of them. "Luke...it is your destiny." Vader told him through the Force. Luke sighed and sat down in a chair. If only Ben would have told him. "Ben, why didn't you tell me?" He his voice cracked.

Suddenly the ship tilted and took off into space. The droids had fixed the hyper drive. They were safe. Everyone hugged one-another. Luke sat silently, contemplating all that had been revealed.

Raina's POV.

Raina was on the planet of Corellia, with a band of rebels. Raina was posing as bounty hunter. The band of rebels who were with her, posed as her crew. She was at the moment in a bar, playing in a sabacc game. Some Imperial offers were playing as well, along with some other bounty hunters. Raina was trying to get information on a knew dangerous weapon that was rumored throughout the empire, to be being built.

As she was looking at her cards, Raina felt a sense of someone feeling suffering, anger, sorrow and horror. She froze and began to shift her eyes back and forth. She recognized the Force signature. "Excuse me." "Wait a minute, what about your money?" A bounty hunter asked gruffly. She turned to him. "Send it to my ship. It's in docking bay 134." She said. She got up and walked out of the bar, leaving everyone around her confused.

She walked behind the building and leaned against the wall. She felt panic arise. "Luke." She breathed. He was in trouble. And he was hurt. She reached out to him and tried to calm him. She wasn't sure if he would feel it, but she had to try. Just then she felt a sense of relief form Luke. Raina calmed. He was alright. She sighed with relief. She closed her eyes.

Even when she was miles away from Luke, she could still feel him. It was a blessing and a curse. She needed to try and move on, but how could she could still sense him? She sighed and walked to her ship. She needed to carry out her mission.