chapter 14

Omg! My eyes hurt because of writing for hours (wrote 2 updates for my 2 stories). I hope you enjoy this chapter!

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURE scenes for ADULT readers only! Read at you own risk!

********** 

 "Don't say that. Don't you know how beautiful you are? You don't have any idea what your effect on me. The first time I saw you, I already felt that strong attraction towards you so don't belittle yourself" -Hunter 

ANGELA's POV

"I love you, baby" I said after that soul searching kiss.

"I love you too, always remember that. Whatever happens, I truly love you" He said and this time, he was the one who initiated the kiss. We both moaned with delight as our tongues dueled against each other. I began to feel hot all over as his hands began caressing my body.

"Ahh!" I panted when his hand went inside my panties. I was only wearing a sundress that's why it was an easy access for him and caress me down there. He palmed my now wet mound and I moaned with pleasure.

"You're already wet, baby" He said throatily and began playing with my cl*t. My hands went around his neck and pulled him for another wild kiss. I felt him eased my panties down and then began removing my dress until he successfully pulled it off of me. I purred wantonly when he pushed me gently so that I was now laying on my back on the couch. I could see the raw lust and desire in his eyes as he stared at me.

"Damn. You looked delectable, baby" He said full of amazement and quickly undressed.

"So are you" I said seductively. I swallowed hard as I felt my throat became dry as my eyes devoured his nakedness. Goodness! He's already so hard down there. My hand went to his stiff shaft and began stroking it. He groaned gutturally and closed his eyes. I could see how much he enjoys my touch. I sat upright without removing my hand around his manhood then quicken the pace of my movements around him.

"Yes, faster, baby. Ahhhh!" I stared at his angry manhood and my mouth salivated. I want to make him happy and so I began licking him.

"Sh*t! Just like that. Ahhh! You're making me crazy, Angel" His hand went to my head and gathered my hair in his hand. The sound he's making is like music to my ears. I took him deeper in my mouth while my hands played with his balls.

"Faster, baby. I'm close" he almost shouted. I looked up at him and saw him watching me. Pleasure was written all over his face.

I bobbed my head faster and a couple of seconds later, he suddenly pulled his c*ck from my mouth and spurted his juices In front of me. I was amazed of the sight of him stroking his hardness while his white liquid squirting out.

"You're one naughty vixen, huh?" He said huskily after his peak. He suddenly knelt in front of me and parted my legs widely. I was now totally exposed and ready for his touch. I gasped out loud when I felt him licked my core. I closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes, baby. I want you to watch me eat you" He demanded erotically. Damn! I felt so excited and craved for his touch at the same time. I obliged and opened my eyes. Our eyes locked into each other as he began to eat me out hungrily. I moaned with so much pleasure as he expertly used his naughty tongue all over my p*ssy. He nipped, tongued and sucked me down there until I was panting and writhing with ecstasy.

I wanted to close my eyes and savor the pleasure he's giving me but I couldn't. I want to watch him. My mouth parted open as I saw every move he's making, how he eats me like there's no tomorrow. My hands went to his head and raked a handful of his hair as my legs went over to either of his shoulders. His hands went to my bottom and lifted it up a little bit for a better access.