His Feelings

{hey, lovelies. This one is much shorter than the last ones and they are all the boys point of view. Enjoy!! :D}

Light

The minute I was told I had to tutor her I was absolutely pissed. This was only going to be more work for me; meaning I'd have to write down more names the night before than usual. But after spending time with her... No girl has ever made me feel this way or having these feelings. I don't get it. I've been her tutor for two weeks now, how could I be falling for (F/N)?

There's just something about her. She isn't like the other girls at this school who are boring and simple minded. She's smart, she's fun, she's caring, and if anything, absolutely stunning. She always seems to just light up the room.
She's also a supporter of Kira. I've heard her talk about it with (B/F/N) and she mentioned to me at her house how she supported him. I guess me and her could be something. I crave her. Oh, this could be bad. I can't let her get in the way of my goal. I will be a god... and I can make her a goddess.

L

No. This won't do. I can't see her again.

(F/N) is a distraction... (F/N), it has such a lovely - no!

That's it, I won't see her again.

Now, the last Kira killing was yesterday. Two sex offenders, three killers-

Bing!

What the... oh, I forgot I gave her my number. I don't even like texting, why the hell did I do that. She's so funny. And charming.

Why can't I forget her? I met her no too long ago, why do I care so much about her...

Bing!

my stomach hurts, my stomach never hurts when I have cake... I only had one piece. It feels like butterflies are flying around in there.

Bing!

No, I can't forget her. I can't forget (F/N), she's special. But I must talk to Watari about this.

Mello

"You like her, don't you?" Matt questions me. I shove him off the couch and grab a nearby chocolate bar.

"Hmph."

Maybe I do. There's something about (F/N)'s quirky personality that just pulls me towards her. I like how she isn't afraid to be herself, how even though she rambles it's always about something interesting, and she even loves chocolate just as much as I do!

She's definitely something special. But if she were with me, I couldn't always guarantee her safety. There are too many bad people in the world. If she were with me, people would try to hurt her.

I'd make damn well sure she was prepared however.

With her big (E/C) eyes and red cheeks, she's so vulnerable. I'd - no, I will make sure no one hurts her. She's too im-

"You're thinking about her aren't you!?" Matt yells laughing. I grumble and send (F/N) a text.

Matt

I'm extremely distracted, I can't even kill the damn guy chasing me in COD (Author's note: I couldn't really think of a game xD )

"(F/N) is a much better player," Mello mocks.

Well that's just it. She is what's distracting me. I keep thinking of her (E/C) eyes and her smile and how she laughs whenever she beats me. I keep thinking of the few times she's touched my shoulder in a kind gesture, or how she sometimes rests her head against my shoulder.

"You're s***, man," I hear someone shout through the microphone. I groan and shut the game off taking a cigar and heading outside for some air.

I want to be with her. Would she want to be with me? Eh, I guess there is only one way to find out.

Near

I can't believe I drew a picture of her. I'll never give it to her... I'm gonna throw it out, I don't want anyone finding this, it would be too embarrassing. It would be even more embarrassing if she found it.

(F/N) is so cute and innocent, I like that. But she has no idea who I am, who I really am and what I do. I'm pretty sure she just thinks I'm the most childish person ever... yet she still wants to see me.

Yesterday, when she came over, she even played with some of my toys. A lot of people tease me, and I don't care, but it just shocked me how she just sat down and started messing and playing around with the toys.

She's so pure. And sweet.

I don't want to lose her.