First Night/First Time

A/N: IDEK what this chapter is tbh xD

Btw, there's no lemons in this. Sorry to disappoint anyone who was expecting it

Light

You have finally moved all of your belongings into Light's apartment so you and him lay down on his bed that now you two share. You rest your head against his chest and Light wraps his arms around you. Ryuk huffs and leaves the room taking a few apples with him.

"This is perfect," You hear Light mumble. You smile up at him and gently lay a kiss on his cheek.

"Just how I imagined living with you would be." Light laughs and little and rolls on top of you, moving the hair out of your face.

"Really? And how did you imagine you and I living together?"

"Well, we have Ryuk and his apples. You and your note book," You say being cut off by his lips against yours. "I couldn't have asked for anything else," You mutter into the kiss.

Before you know it, the kiss leads to one thing and another, and by the end of the night, both you and Light are exhausted and have a pretty good idea what you will being doing most of the time in that bed.

L

You sigh, taking in the sight, smell, everything of your new house. Lawliet insisted on a house. He didn't want it too big but he wanted enough room to carry out his work. After moving everything around in the bedroom to your likings, you and Lawliet rest on the couch you placed in the living room.

Tentatively, Lawliet wrapped his arm around you pulling you close to him. You smile into his chest and lean up to kiss my him gently on the cheek.

"Do you like it?" you hear Lawliet ask.

"I love you it."

"Good." Lawliet pulls you flush against him and kisses you with more force than you ever imagined from him. You smile into the kiss and lead him to the bedroom, knowing exactly what Lawliet wanted to do.

Mello

You and Mello walk hand and hand into your new apartment. Mello had done all the organizing and decorating of the room; he wanted to surprise you with what he had done. As he gave you a tour of the apartment, he smirks as he stops at one of the doors.

"And now, for the main event," he says opening the door to the bedroom. "Ta-da!" You laugh as he presents the bedroom. There's a king size bed, nightstands on each size a wardrobe to fit all of your clothes.

"I love it," you say kissing him gently.

Mello pulls you onto the the bed and gets on top of you kissing you passionately. "Should we give it a test rum?" He asks with a wink. You laugh, nodding your head and pulling him back towards you.

Matt

The first thing you and Matt do once you move everything into the apartment is play video games of course. You sit on the bed you two now share and play the latest video game you guys bought. When you two are done, after being eliminated, Matt huffs and pulls you down on the bed with him.

"This is nice," he says examining the room a bit.

"Yes, I like it. The best part, is it's all ours, and we don't have anyone," you begin to crawl on top of him, giving him a sultry look, "To interrupt us."

Matt chuckles moving the hair away from your face and kissing you gently. "Oh, yes, yes it is."

Near

Near bought you and him a house. He didn't want an apartment. He thought an apartment was too small and there wouldn't be enough room to do his work. You and him were in your bedroom. You were lying down reading a book and he was sitting on the bed twiddling his thumbs looking back at you every so often.

"Hey, (F/N)? Do you wanna do something."

"Yeah, sure, like what?" A deep blush comes across Nears face as he stares towards the ground. 

"Like... something two people who love each other do," He says shyly. At first, you don't know what he's getting at, but when you do finally figure out what he's indicating, you smile and pull him towards you.

"Yes, Near, I'd like to do that," and you two have an unforgettable night.