When You Wear Something of His

Light

Light had invited me over to his house to study and order pizza. When we got to his house he changed from his school uniform and put on a black sweater vest and left his clothes neatly folded on the bed.

"I'll go order the pizza, (F/N)." When he left I looked over at his clothes and wondered what I would look like in them. I gingerly put the clothes on and go to a mirror to admire myself. "I will be the god of the new world," I say mimicking him.

"Good impression," Ryuk says making me jump.

"Dammit, how long were you there?"
"Long enough," Ryuk says smirking. I roll my eyes at him.

"Ok, it should be here in twenty-why are you wearing my clothes?" Light asks crossing his arms and walking towards me.

"I wanted to see what I would look like," I say with a hint of seduction, wrapping my arms around his neck. Light leans down to kiss me but stops when Ryuk starts laughing maniacally.

"She was also making fun of you!" Ryuk chirps.

L

L wears the same thing every day. It must get boring. And alas, as I open his closet, he only has the same white shirt and blue jeans. I'm curious to what is so appealing. I pull one of the shirts out and the jeans and put them over my clothes considering they are quite big. I walk towards a nearby mirror and shrug. I don't see the appeal.

"Why are you dressed like me?" Lawliet's voice startles me and I turn around. I can't help but laugh because of course, he would be wearing the exact same thing.

"I was curious if you had other clothes and what was so appealing about this outfit." He laughs and comes over to wrap an arm around me and gently kiss my cheek.

"You look rather cute in my clothes," he says shyly.

Mello

"Hey, baby?" Mello looks towards me with an worried look on his face. He knows I only call him baby when I want something.
"Yes?"
"Can I wear coat?" I ask sweetly.

"Why, are you cold?"

"No, I just want to wear it." He lets out a deep sigh taking the leather coat off leaving him in his tank top. He hands me the coat and I put it on rushing to a mirror. I spin around taking a few poses.

"You're extremely weird," Mello mumbles kissing me on the nose.

"Can you blame your girlfriend for wanting to wear something of yours? You have such a good fashion taste," I tease. He rolls his eyes pulling out his phone and snapping a picture of me cuddling in his leather jacket.

Matt

Just like any other day, me and Matt were plopped on the couch playing video games.

"Aha! Beat you again!" Matt shouted triumphantly jumping from the coach and striking a pose. I roll my eyes and pout as he walks away declaring he's getting a drink. While moping I see Matt's infamous goggles laying on the arm chair. Curiosity getting the better of me, I take the goggles and put them on.

I had expected them to make my eyesight better or something considering he wears them all the time. Instead it just makes everything around me yellow. I pull them back a little in hopes to adjust them but I accidently let go and they make a snapping sound against my face. "Eep!"
"Serves your right," I hear Matt say taking the goggles and plopping himself back on the couch ready for a re-match.

Near

I was at Whammy's house with Near helping him build a puzzle. Well, not really helping him since he was able to find every piece in an instant. After a while I was starting to get bored so I lounge around a bit waiting for him to finish. About twenty minutes later, he tells me he's taking a shower. I shrug and sit on his bed waiting.

After awhile I get up and go towards his closet, interested to what other clothing he may have. He always wears the same button up shirt matching his white hair and then they're his blue pants. I laugh a little when I see his clothes are all the same.

I take my shirt off and put the white button shirt on. It's surprisingly comfortable.

"You look cute."
I turn around to see Near blushing, wearing his clothes again.

"We're matching!" I say happily bringing him in a hug.

"Yes, doll, we are."