What He Does For Your Birthday

Light

On your birthday, the night before Light writes extra names down in the death note so he can spend the whole day with you. He comes to your house bringing you a basket of gifts; all are filled with the things you like most. After opening your gifts, you two lounge around doing whatever you want to do. Later that day he takes you out to your favorite restaurant where he presents to you a diamond necklace. Afterwards you go back to your house where you two have cake, and Ryuk has some apples. ;)

L

L isn't one for big celebrations, however, he feels you deserve one on your birthday. For your birthday, with the help of some of the task force, he plans a big party for you. After the party he invites you to stay the night with him where you watch a movie and have more cake. He also presents to you his gift which is two tickets, one for him and one for you, for a weekend to your favorite place in the world. It was a fabulous birthday!

Mello

You were sure that Mello had forgot your birthday when he greeted you that special morning and didn't say a thing, but luckily, you were proved wrong later that night when he takes you to a secluded spot on a beach and presents a birthday surprise. On the beach he sets out a table with your favorite meal and favorite dessert. The gift he presents to you is a ring (not an engagement ring) that has a red ruby in the middle. Afterwards he takes you home and kisses you goodnight, but later sends a text with all the things he loves about you.

Matt

For your birthday, Matt takes you to an arcade where you can play all the games to your hearts desires. He buys you numerous coins so you can play over and over again. In the end you take home a giant stuffed unicorn. When you get to your house Matt puts in your favorite movie and orders your food. For his gift he gives you an unlimited subscription to an online game you love. After the movie you play the game and both end up falling asleep on the couch.

Near

Near really didn't know what to do for your birthday. He wanted to make it special but he was at a loss for ideas. After some help, he decided to set up a picnic at the park you had once taken him. He made your favorite lunch and brought a chocolate cake. At the picnic he gives you a scrapbook he made of his favorite pictures you two have taken together. That night you look at the scrapbook to see little notes underneath each picture stating something he loves about you. You had a brilliant birthday!