It's Official! Finding Out You're Pregnant

Light

You sat in the doctor's office with Light next to you, holding your hand, while your leg bounced up and down anxiously. "(F/N), everything is going to be fine."

After a few more incidents of morning sickness -- and your period being three weeks late -- Light set up a doctor's appointment for you to find out if you were pregnant. Ever since you two got married, you've thought about having children with Light and how much you would like to, however, you didn't think this soon.

"Mr and Mrs. Yagami?" You and Light walk into the room, Light still holding your hand, and you sit on the provided bed. Your doctor stands in front of you two with a broad smile on his face.

"Congratulation, Mrs. Yagami. You're pregnant!"

First, you were speechless. Then, you felt a smile creep upon your face. You looked towards Light who had the same grin. Light kissed your hand then placed his hand on your stomach tenderly. He leans in to give you a gentle kiss and rests his head against yours. "We're going to have a baby."

L

After your cake tasting so bad the day before and the small comment your husband made, you couldn't help but think he might be right about you being pregnant. The more you thought about it properly, you have been more tired than usual, missed a period, and gained some weight.

So here you guys were, in a doctor's office, waiting for the results of the pregnancy test you had taken. The day had been kinda hectic so far. It first started with you crying because you were slightly afraid Lawliet would be upset if you were pregnant. He quickly assured you that he wouldn't be and actually wanted to have a child with you. Then, there were some problems at the doctor's office. The main problem being when Lawliet made a fuss about not being able to be with you while you peed in the cup. But now, you two were both comfortably waiting in two chairs, holding each other's hands. The doctor walks in with a grin upon his face.

"Well, Ryuzaki, (F/N), you two are indeed having a baby." At this, you let out a small laugh of relief and turn to to give Lawliet a kiss.

"I'm so happy," Lawliet says rubbing his hand against your stomach. You can't help but let a few stray tears escape.

Mello

Mello told you you should go to a doctor. But you decided to just take a test instead -- you bought three. After a couple hours or so after his 'doctors' comment, you figured out he was hinting that you might be pregnant.

You sat on the toilet, looking in shock at all three pregnancy tests with little plus signs indicating you were in fact pregnant. You didn't know what to feel. You wanted a child, and you presumed that Mello wanted a child, however, you both were still young and newlywed. You were also nervous and worried you wouldn't be a good mother. You already questioned yourself being a good wife. You felt hot tears begin to pour down your face.

Mello walks in to see you crying on the toilet holding the three tests in your hands. He sighs and walks over to you, wrapping his arm around your shoulder and laying a gentle kiss on your head. He turns your head so he can look into your eyes and he gives you a gentle smile. "I'm so happy, (F/N)." You sniffle and wipe a tear away.

"We're going to have a family."

Matt

You were sitting on the couch playing videos games when Matt walks in, grins, and tosses a box at you. You look at it and your eyes widen when you read pregnancy test on the box. "I-I thought you were joking," you stuttered.

"Look, just take it. To be safe," Matt says taking your hand and gently shoving you into the bathroom. You sigh and decide he's right, and just to be safe, you take the pregnancy test. You didn't actually think, however, that it would be positive.

You swing the door open and Matt turns with the same cocky grin. "So?" He asks. You just stare at him before you start giggling and hugging Matt tightly. "Are you pregnant?"

"Yes, Matt, I am."

He lifts you up and you let out a squeal as he spins you around while kissing your neck. "This is perfect, (F/N). We're going to be parents."

Near

"I think you are pregnant," Near says simply.

"What? Why?"

"Well, I've been taking note of you lately, watching you eat, how tired you have been, the sore breasts, and I those are three symptoms of pregnancy. You also got sick in the morning a couple days ago. So I brought these tests," He says tossing two pregnancy test boxes at you. "I went through the liberty of getting them myself, so you have to take them."

You shrug and take the tests with you into the bathroom. After taking the test and waiting for then minutes, your eyes widen when you look down to see both tests positive. Oh my gosh, there's a little thing growing inside of me, you think to yourself. You open the door to see Near standing right outside.

"Was I correct?" You nodded, hesitantly. You don't really know how Near is going to react to this. But, he smiles and gently pulls you into a hug before rubbing your stomach. "Good."