When The Baby Kicks

Light

You were sitting at home reading a book when you felt the sudden thumping coming from inside. You gasp as you place the book down and put your hand over your stomach to feel the baby inside begin to kick. You shout for Light who comes in with a nervous look.

"Feel this," you say with a small smile. Light places his hand on your stomach and grins as he feels the light kicking.

"That's amazing," he responds softly.

"Let me feel!" Ryuk shouts bumbling over with his arm outstretched and an apple in one hand. He places his hand on the stomach only to receive a numerous amount of kicks which causes you grimace and pain. "I don't think it likes me."

L

Since you discovered you were pregnant, Lawliet has made it clear he doesn't want you do anything at the task force so nothing can happy to you or the child. So you spend most of your time just sitting at home, eating cake or watching t.v.. You were watching (Favorite show) while eating a piece of chocolate cake when you felt your baby begin to kick.

You look down at your largened stomach and watch as you take another bite of the cake and feel the baby instantly react to it. You grin as your rub your stomach, enjoying the feel of the baby's foot tapping against your hand.

"What's wrong?" Lawliet asks from the doorway, quickling waddling over towards you.

"Nothing, the baby is kicking!" You bring Lawliet's hand to your stomach and watch as his face lights up as his child kicks a few more times.

Mello

Since Mello was so enthusiastic about you exercising during your pregnancy, you decided to take advantage of this, and forced Mello and play Just Dance with you on Matt's consel. Mello easy beginning to regret suggesting daily exercises.

While you two danced to Rasputin -- well, you danced. Mello kinda just flailed his arms a bit -- you suddenly stop, leaning over a bit with your hand on your stomach. Mello pauses the game and rushes to your side. "(F/N), you alright?"

You nod and smile. "Yes. The baby. It kicked!" Mello put his hand on your stomach an beamed as he felt the child inside of you squirm around and kick at your stomach.

"It's kinda weird but cool too."

(A/N: Rasputin is my favorite song to dance too xD )

Matt

You have always been an aggressive gamer, but now being pregnant, you were extra aggressive, meaning you scream more and if you die, you get angrier than usual. While playing The Last Of Us with Matt, you suddenly toss the remote control across the room grasping your stomach.

"You didn't even die yet," Matt says laughing, not taking his eyes off of the tv.

"Matt, the baby kicked!"

Matt pauses the game -- and he never pauses a game for anyone! -- and puts his hand on your stomach. The baby doesn't kick, so he removes his hand and the baby kicks all of sudden. He watches as your stomach moves about due to the child's kicking. "Why won't it kick for me?" Matt asks slightly downcasted.

You laugh. "Maybe it doesn't like you."

Near

You lay back against the wall, plate resting on your slightly enlarged stomach, and you take a deep breath. You were just about to reach for a cookie on the plate when it suddenly 'bounces' on your stomach and falls to the floor. You stare at the fallen cookies before gasping as you feel a rough kick. Laughing slightly, you rub your stomach.

"Tootsie-roll, come here!" You shout.

Near walks in and kneels in front of you. "The baby kicked," you say quietly. He places his hand on your stomach and his eyes widen as he feels you kick at his hands. He smiles before resting his head on your stomach.

"This is amazing."