Discussing Baby Names

Light

You are about 8 months pregnant, and you can not wait to get this baby out of you. Although pregnancy has been moderately nice, you can't ignore the fact that all the morning sickness, tiredness, and moodiness, was something you didn't want to have to deal with anymore

You, Light, and Ryuk -- because he insisted -- sat at the dining room table, all with your list of names to share. "May I go first?" Light asks, holding up his list. You shrug and Light begins to read from the list. "If the child is a girl, Kata, and if it's a boy, Hisashi."

"Those are nice names, sweetie!" You say with a gleam. Light chuckles and gives your cheek a quick peck. "Ok, so, for a girl, Ena, and for a boy, Tommy."

"Tommy?"

"Yep!" Light shrugs and you both turn to look at Ryuk who chucks a couple apples down his throat.

"Alright," the shinigami begins, "For a boy, Ryuk, and for a girl, Ryuka."

Light rolls his eyes. "How many times do we have to tell you, we are not naming the child Ryuk!"

L

You and Lawliet lay in bed, your head resting just above his heart so you can hear it's steady beat, and Lawliet holds onto you tightly, his hand gently stroking your arm. "I thought of some names for the baby," you say into his chest.

"I did too." You look up and smile at your husband.

"Want to share them?" He nods kissing the tip of your nose. "I thought if it were a girl, Koto, and if it were to be a boy, then Akio." Lawliet nods giving your nose another quick kiss.

"If it is a girl, I am already telling you now, her name will bill Kioko."

You quirk your brow. "Oh, ok then," you say laughing.

"But if it is a boy we can name it Akio."

"Deal."

Mello

"Babe!" You hear from downstairs. You groan knowing this is going to be another one of Mello's exercise session. You thought he would have learn't his lesson from Just Dance but apparently now. You sigh, crawling off the bed and making your way downstairs. When you find Mello in the living room, with Matt, you are surprised not to see him in any work out clothes. "We thought of names for the baby."

"Have you now?"

"Yep. If it's a girl, Miki, and if it's a boy, Amida."

You scoff. "We are not naming the baby Amida if it's a boy. If it's a boy I want to name him Taro." Mello shrugs, walking over to you and putting his hand on your stomach.

"You like the name Miki, right?"

"Yes, it's a sweet name," you say giving him a small smile.

"Good. I knew if I were ever to have a daughter, I would name her Miki."

Matt

You have been waiting in the dining room for Matt for over twenty minutes now for you two to discuss the name for your child. "Matt! Your tea is getting cold!"

After another ten minutes or so, Matt finally comes in and sits next to you taking your hand. "Ok, so I thought, if it were a boy, Ichiro, and if it were a girl, Tia."
You smile. "Tia. That's a pretty name!"

"I named my sim's baby Tia." You laugh, rolling your eyes slightly.

"Typical. Well, if it's a boy, maybe Masahiro -"

"No, that's way too long of a name."

You put slightly. "Ok, fine, but if it's a girl, Hikaru."

{A/N: ok lets just imagine a little Matt walking around for a second omgoshhhhhh}

Near

When you and Near went for your ultrasound, you two asked to know the gender, so you both already know that you will be having a boy. When you were sitting on the couch reading, Near approached you twiddling his hands.

"I thought of a name for the baby," he said sitting next to you.

You give him a warm smile. "What is it?"

"Tomomi."

"I like that name," you respond, tucking yourself under his arm.

"So we can name him that?"

"Yes, tootsie-roll."