A/N: PLEASE READ

Hello guys!

I'm sorry to say this but I have some bad news. Don't panic though, it is something that will be soon resolved! To get to the point, this week I've had family visiting me. It's been a lot fun, and so fun, that I got a little too excited and I sprained my wrist.

Due to this injury, I regret to say, and I'm sure you have figured this out, there will be no new chapter to this book today due to this

Due to this injury, I regret to say, and I'm sure you have figured this out, there will be no new chapter to this book today due to this. All in all, I really need to rest my wrist because I want it to get better soon so I can get back to writing. This is so terribly disappointing to me because there is so much I am working on between some oneshots for my Levi Lemon Book and a new book I am working on. Plus, I was really excited for this chapter. The only thing I'm going to be able to post is memes in my Death Note Memes.

Alright, alright

Two things you may be wondering while reading this:

One -- How the hell are you writing this but you can't write the chapter? Well, here's the thing. I am actually NOT writing right now. WOAHH. I'm actually talking to my mother and telling her what to write (thanks Mom, you're the real MVP ;) ). And obviously, I can't have her type out a whole chapter. That would be too much and it takes a lot of time for me write those.

Two -- will the next chapter be up Monday like it is suppose to? YES. I most certainly plan for it to be. I really just need one or two more days to rest my wrist. It isn't a serious injury; it's just a (painful) setback. I even hope to have something up Saturday, like my story on Ryuk's diary. I also hope maybe I'll be able to finish the new thing I've started and my Levi lemon. I'm sure some of you would like to see that pretty soon, hehehehehe.

To conclude, I am so terribly sorry. I always feel terrible when I don't have something posted on it's set day. It could just be an OCD thing of mine where if something's not done right when it's supposed to be done it pisses me off but I'm not going to get too into that. Again. I am so so so sorry. See you Monday.

 See you Monday