Your Children

Light

Ena grows up to be a beautiful and mature, young lady, who shares you and your father intelligence. All she wants to do is help to make a difference in the world. When she turns 17, her father finally allows her to write in the Death Note.

In appearance, Ena has Lights hair and nose, and your eyes.

As a family, your favorite thing to do is take monthly weekend vacations to a beach house Light was able to purchase after becoming 'The God of The New World.' On the beach, you guys like to play volleyball, swim in the ocean, take a boat ride, and look for sea shells.

When Ena grows up, she becomes a 6th grade teacher, and takes over the roll as the 2nd generation Kira.

L

Kioko grows up to be an extremely energetic girl who loves to make everyone smile. She is certainly more like her mother than father. Akio, however, is more like your father: shy, intelligent (not that Kioko isn't), and keeps to himself.

In appearance, Kioko has your fathers hair and eyes, and the same shape face as you. Akio has your hair and your fathers eyes. They are not identical twins.

As a family, your favorite thing to do is bake cakes together. Everyone in the family shares the loves for sweets, and all of you have fun throwing flower and sprinkles at each other.

Kioko grows up to be a professional skateboarder, since she loves it so much. Akio follows in the shoes of his father and becomes a detective.

Mello

Miki grows up under a lot of protection from her father. She is very shy and doesn't like to go out much. She only has a few friends, but she is content with this and doesn't want more than what she has. She has a kind heart, and puts everyone before her.

In appearance, Miki has Mello's hair and nose and your eyes. She also as a small birthmark, that looks like half a heart on her neck.

As a family, your favorite thing to do is go to movies together. Mello, who is over protective, doesn't like Miki being out much in fear someone will target her, but he's relaxed at these movie visits. Miki always chooses the best films.

Miki becomes a writer. Her most popular book is about a shinigami who fell in love with a human.

Matt

Ichiro is just like his father; funny, light hearted, and a huge video game lover. In fact, he is almost as bad as his father! But he's a huge goofball who is able to make lots of friends and many people laugh.

In appearance, Ichiro has your hair and Matts eyes, plus his chin.

As a family, you guys like to go to the arcade. You and Matt get extremely competitive while Ichiro likes to go off on his own to play the games. Afterwards, you guys go out for pizza and ice cream then go home to watch your family favorite movie, ET.

Ichiro grows up to be a video game designer. You and Matt were the first in line for the debut of his new game.

Near

Tomomi grows to be an independent, mature, intelligent man who will put the lives of anyone before him. Tomomi, just like Near, had an odd obsession with toys and witty comebacks.

In looks, Tomomi has Near's hair and eyes, and your body shape.

As a family, you guys like to go and feed the homeless. Near can be awkward at first, by you and Tomomi help him to get comfortable. Afterwards, you all go home and build a puzzle. Sometimes, you will go and find one at a local book or toy store.

Tomomi becomes a fireman when he's 18 and sadly dies on the job when he's 22, leaving you and Near with his one year old daughter after his girlfriend left him.

*

A/n: so I went on snapchat this morning and

In all honesty, I really think the death note netflix is gonna be bad but there is no denying this is pretty fcking awesome like

In all honesty, I really think the death note netflix is gonna be bad but there is no denying this is pretty fcking awesome like. Im ryuk now *dabs* 🍎🍎