fifteen

Shawn's POV

"Shawn!" Becca slurs on the FaceTime call. "Babe, are you drunk?" I chuckle holding up the camera to give her a tour of New York from my hotel room. She obviously wasn't paying attention. I see Hanna in the background. They both look very intoxicated, but hot.

"Oh,'I'm so drunk. Hanna and I went clubbing." She snorts and I furrow my eyebrows. "Why?" I ask, I was concerned something is bound to happen. "Her ex boyfriend, Tyler, used to be my ex boyfriend. Remember him? He's here with us!" She says cheerfully in her drunken state and my heart stops.

I knew something was up when that kid fucking followed me. "Why is he there? Where are you?!" I ask her. "He better not touch you- or Hanna! Becca call Brian to come and get you." I demand and she shrugs spinning around.

"I'm having too much fun here! I'm- I'm so popular here- I think we're at Tyler's flat." She stutters and I take a deep breath. "Baby girl- listen to me- leave his house."

"No- I wanna party!" She screams and I hear the music getting louder in the back. If anyone finds out about this- I'll be dead. The last thing I want is for Becca to be accused of shit that really didn't happen because the media are a whole bunch of nosy cockblocks. "I'm gonna go now, I can't find my boyfriend." She slurs and with that she hung up. Because I'm your boyfriend, Becca. I say but it was too late.

***

Becca's POV

I looked around the room, it was beautiful and reminded me of my old bedroom. White and light blue painted walls and pillows. There was a poster on the other side of the room and for a moment I couldn't recognize that was Shawn.

"Okay, who's room am I in?" I laugh to myself and scratch my head. I was hungry but my head is literally pounding. What time is it?

I should have never drank that much. Where's Hanna? What happened last night?

I start thinking back as I open the door and head down the long hallway. I start remembering I was on FaceTime with Shawn and then I punched Tyler.

I laugh to myself as I walk down the spiral staircase. Who's house am I fucking in right now?!

Oh my god what if it's one of Shawn's fans? That would explain the poster. Oh god.

They would definitely have taken me in.

Well, better find out!

"What are you doing?" Hanna asks me as I make my way over to Tyler who's laying on the couch. "Relaxing!" I slur and she shakes her head. It's like 11 PM and we've been drinking since 7.

"I never thought I'd see from you again, you were too far up Shawn's ass. I fucked you then he fucked me up and then it was graduation," Tyler mumbles and I get really offended, usually no one can get under my skin.

I looked at Hanna who was shocked and I nodded my head. She closed her eyes finishing her drink, obviously not wanting to hear anymore.

"What the fuck, you whore?!" I yell at a girl who was just exiting the bathroom and sat right on Tyler's lap.

They started making out and I saw Hanna's sad expression. I just realized Hanna shouldn't be here. Neither should I. Tyler is doing this to get back at her for leaving him. He's such a dick I swear to god. I looked over at him and smiled once the two idiots came up for some air. Then I collided my fist with his jaw.

Hanna and that whore tried to pull me off of him but I just kept slapping him until he pushed me off. "Geez- next time let me not fuck with a drunk Becca." He jokes rubbing his face and I roll my eyes. "I'm texting Victoria," I say walking into his kitchen to get another drink.

"No no no- no more drinks." Tyler says taking my cup and dunking it. "Who are you? My fucking dad?! Boyfriend? Don't tell me I can't drink- you cunt!" I cuss back and he shakes his head. "I may be high as fuck right now but I know that your boyfriend wouldn't want you drinking anymore."

Aha! Shawn. I can just ask him to pick me up. I take my phone out and dial his number. Why hasn't he answered me? "Where's Shawn?!" I scream in Tyler's face. "I don't know- he's got a show. Wherever the fuck his flop career got him,"

"Don't talk about my boyfriend like that!" I hit Tyler again and he grabs my arm. "Stop, Becca. You need to go home." I hear and suddenly a pair of arms are around me, trying to hold me back.

"Victoria? How'd you get here?!"

Oh shit. This is Victoria's new place with her boyfriend! Damn I feel like a sucky best friend. I stumble into the kitchen and bump into Wesley. "Hey!" He says catching me from hitting the floor. "Ah thanks," I chuckle and then look for Vic. "Where's V?" I ask him and he pours me a glass of water.

"She's trying to sort something out right now," he says handing me the glass. As I bring the glass to my lips and drink the iced water, I look at Wesley who was standing there nervously. "What's up, Wes?"

"You better take a look for yourself," Wesley says opening the front door. "What the fuck?" I gasp and look at my best friend screaming at paparazzi.

"Oh. Jesus Christ, what do we do?" I look over to him who's laughing. "You have to go out there- they want you." He says and I take a deep breath.

"Here I go," I say walking out to all the cameras and voices screaming my name.