twenty sEx

LMFAOOO OKAY THE CHAPTER TITLE (foreshadowment? Hmmm)

Becca's POV

"Where's my favorite girl?" I hear my mom's voice ring through my whole house. "Oh Sydney, you're grandma is here!" I take her out of her crib and spin her around and she smiles and grabs onto my cheeks. "Again," I sigh making faces at my daughter before grabbing some toys and fixing her hair into a little headband.

"Hey, mom." I say walking to the kitchen where my mother has made herself at home. "There's the beautiful girls!"

I put down some toys at the table and Sydney bursts into giggles as I greet my mother. "Oh my god she's so adorable! How's she sleeping at nights? Good?" My mom says taking my daughter.

"Yeah, she's fine. Shawn got her this huge pillow we put in our room to all lay on when she's fussy at night. Kinda like a love seat bean bag thing; it's really cute." I laugh thinking of how amazing of a father Shawn is while I'm snacking on some chips.

"Shawn, where is he by the way?"

"He's out with Brian and and a couple others, we are having dinner tonight here so they're buying some things." I tell her watching her with Sydney. It's amazing how Sydney already knows my mom because she's here so often.

But now thinking about it, Shawn's barely around when she is.

"He should be here with you, taking care of the baby." She shakes her head and I shrug.

"Seriously though, Rebecca, has he been taking care of her? Taking care of you?!"

"Yes, he has, mom. He's been very good with her and they have this ridiculous bond. It's crazy." I gush over the two most important people in my life.

"He's leaving you alone, how good of a father could he be?" Did she just?!

"Mom, it's Shawn we're talking about. You've known him since we were 9 or something."Am I really having this conversation right now with my mother? She's crazy protective and Shawn is the most gentle person ever.

Shawn is a totally different person when he's with his daughter. That's his little girl we're talking about. It's different, no one will ever see it like how I do.

"You know I'll always be here for you Rebecca, don't you?" Shawn says as we hop into the back seat of Victorias father's car. "Yeah- yeah Shawn. I'm good, I'm fine just living with Brian right now, it's no big deal." I brush away my problems and sit back and watch the sun beautifully set.

"She thought the view was pretty, I thought she was prettier," Shawn whispers in my ear and I giggle. "What you two up to back there?" Brian turns around and we both laugh as I say, "You're such a Viner."

"Nothing!" We both say waiting for everyone to turn their attention back to something else. "Why do people always call us the power couple, we aren't even dating."

"Why does it matter? You wanna date?!" Shawn smirks and my cheeks heat up as I lay my head on his lap. "You treat me so well, Shawn. Thank you." I tell him closing my eyes as I feel Shawn staring down at me.

"I wanna show you the world- prove everyone wrong about us. I want to make you so much happier than anyone. I will take care of you. I will care for you," he rambles and I giggle opening my eyes to see him.

This drive from the city is the absolute death of me. I smiled at him and went from looking in his eyes to his lips, back to looking in his beautiful brown eyes. "Damn, I really want to kiss you." He whispers, his warm breath fanning my neck leaves me speechless.