thirty

Becca's POV

"Here she is, Becca Craigen, what do you want?" Tyler scoffs as I walk over to him and his friends at their lunch table. "Have any of you seen Shawn?" I ask, they look at each other and shrug.

"Why? You looking to ditch class with him? Go to that music room he's always in there. You know it's soundproof- have fun in there-"

"Listen up, fuck faces. I asked a question. You either know where he is or you don't. Mind your fucking business." I give Tyler a smile and his eyes widen. "This is why I left you, you're fucking insane."

"You wanna see 'fucking insane'?" I move closer to him, his hazel eyes staring right into my brown. "Go on, babe." He grabs my wrist and I snatch it away. "You fucking dick!" I mumble not breaking eye contact.

"Becca?" I hear Shawn's voice, he was running across the cafeteria. Kinda like in those movies, I'm getting into a mess with a douche bag, boyfriend of the year swoops in and saves me.

I turn around to see him, he was in his Magcon hoodie, snow was all over him. "Did you just get here?" I ask him, he was shivering.

"Yeah, I slept late. What are you doing over here?" He asks and we turn back around to Shawn's old friends.

"I asked them if they knew where you were." I tell him and he nods. "You look really nice today, new scarf?" Shawn says and I smile. "You're so weird." I say and Tyler scoffs. "Wanna leave now? You're annoying me."

"Wanna shut your mouth? I'll punch it again." Shawn says raising an eyebrow in amuse. All of Tyler's friends laugh and he rolls his eyes. "How was Macgon in Florida?" I ask him as we walk over to our group of friends. They all see us and scream. "It was good, I wish you came along; the weather was so nice."

His innocent chocolate eyes get lost in mine, I could go on and on about how beautiful the night sky is but oh boy, there are hidden galaxies in his eyes and I just want to be lost in them forever.

"You gotta take me there one day," I tell him, leaning into him. "I will." He laughs looking down at me. "When you're all big and famous, lets vacation there! We can go to Disney and stuff!" I put my hand on his chest and stop him in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Sounds like a plan," he smiles revealing his dimples and I laugh and run up to my friends at our table.

***

Instagram:

rebeccaaa13: life of a lonely girl, the boy I loved left me

rebeccaaa13: life of a lonely girl, the boy I loved left me. #parentsfighting #brokenhearted Liked by: victoria43, briancraigen and 400 others