Epilouge

***
Becca's POV

"Alright, baby, walk!" I say letting go of Sydney's arms. "Yes, she's doing it!" Shawn says taking out his phone camera. I was still in my uncomfortable scrubs and Shawn's shirtless.

"These aren't her first steps. Remember we missed them because we were-"

"Don't remind me," Jade says making a grossed out face as she enters the room and Shawn and I laugh. "Cat! Cat cat cat!" Sydney says, that's the only word she actually knows how to say so we all repeat it back to her, dying full of laughter.

She calls everything that now, it's so funny. "Daddy!" Shawn says picking her up and giving her kisses. Her gorgeous hazel eyes light up at him, she really adores her.

"I swear there's never a dull moment in this house," Jade says walking over to me and I smile. "So I heard your new favorite song is Memories," I looked at her rosy cheeks redden even more, embarrassed her favorite song is also mine. "Out of all the songs I've written for Rebecca, she loves that one too." Shawn says and I smile taking the baby from him. "Not even Happier, she loves Memories." He continues and Sydney starts giggling.

It's been really great, Jade has officially let us into her life. She's told us all the stories about her life and what she's been through and now my mom is here for her now. Whereas my dad is still an asshole.

"Are you gonna go on tour again?" Jade asks and Shawn scrunches his face. "Why does a certain someone wanna hear their favorite songs like Memories live? I haven't preformed that one in years." He says and Jade shrugs, Sydney starts saying Cat again. "Your fans miss you," she adds and I nod, realizing Shawn's taken off for almost a year now for me and our kid.

"Yeah, I'll be back one day. I'm still always online for them and stuff. It's been a journey with my fans, they're probably all grown up and facing life too. I give them that, for holding on."

"You're a good person, Shawn." I tell him and my sister nods. "Is this a good time to tell you guys that I might have a boyfriend." She looks at Shawn and I really fast and then over to the floor blushing. "He better treat you good," was all that Shawn said and Jade and I started singing Treat You Better at the same exact time.

"I live with a bunch of fan girls- I swear!" Shawn says throwing up his hands as he walks to the door to answer the pizza delivery guy.

"I miss your cooking," Shawn says pouting at me and as soon as he opens the specialty pie I ordered him, he looks back my way and his face lights up. " I love you." He says and I laugh as Shawn goes on about how Sydney is trying her first slice of pizza.

" He says and I laugh as Shawn goes on about how Sydney is trying her first slice of pizza

***
Shawn's POV

"I don't know, we were always close, sorta like we'd sit together in all our classes, do everything together and even said we'd get married one day." I turn and smile down as I see the camera move closer to me. "So, if the loves always been there, do you think it's ever going to stop?" The reporter asks me and I scrunch my face.