twenty

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THESE READS AHHHH DONT FORGET TO VOTE MY LOVES

Becca's POV

"Babyigrl, you miss me?!" Shawn smiles opening his arms and I dive right into them. His beautiful scent filled me with joy and how my baby came home for me. Bree and Matt walk in moments after and I smile at my friends greeting them. "So this is your childhood house?" Bree asks and I nod stuffing my face with chips.

"Your tummy," Shawn giggles pointing at it. You could obviously tell I'm pregnant now and everything is so surreal. "I eat a lot, so? There's a person in there." I say and they laugh. "You know what baby Mendes is yet?" Matt asks me poking at my belly, Shawn gives him and look and I nod my head no.

"Shawn does though- his Mum told him and he's locking me out of my own home to decorate the nursery." I laugh as we walk onto my back porch.

"We had our first kiss out there- in the 7th grade." Shawn says as we step outside. It was shockingly warm outside. It was March, Bree takes a sip of her beer and I'm still stuffing my face with chips. "Oh- I remember that!" I laugh sitting down, it took time to sit down and they all teased.

"Alright, you try carrying a growing fetus, I'll wait." I snap and Shawn playfully rolls his eyes. "You look great," he said trying to lighten my mood and my cheeks flushed.

"You guys just randomly kissed in middle school?" Bree asks me and I nod. "We were wondering what it was like," I laugh thinking back to that night.

"Now we're here!" Shawn adds in and I smile.

***

"Shawn! Not fair!" I huff, crossing my arms and reclining on the couch. "Deal with it!" He chuckles stuffing his face with potato chips. Shawn and I have been pretty good lately. We announced officially we were pregnant, expecting a baby.

Everyone was shocked, we went on a total savage mode; posting pics of Shawn kissing my belly and going MIA.

But the other night, he was really fucking drunk and tweeted he was dating Camila and then posted a pic of him and I.

His management was pissed the fuck off but then they were like fuck it, Shawn's a reckless kid. He always was. Although, he does know when he gets a little overboard, like the other night. Damn, we gotta stop with the bad language now that baby Mendes is coming soon.

I was tired and emotionally drained; so Shawn and I fought until he was sober enough to realize.

"Shawn, you are acting really immature," I whimper into my cell phone and I hear him grunt. "Who are you, my mother?" He spats back and I let out a sigh. "Where's Bree?"

"I dunno, I went home." He chuckles

"Are you sure?" I softly ask holding my stomach; I was tired and nervous and Shawn's drunk behaviors aren't helping anything. After a couple of moments of silence, I finally spoke up. "Shawn, did you cheat on me?"

"Camila was all over me and I tried to get her off me, I really tried. And then she kissed me and I-"

Those words strung together, the words I never wanted to hear him speak. He me weak, my heart ached and he doesn't care.