nineteen

***

Becca's POV

"Honey, you have a doctors appointment today! We have to leave in 20," my mom shouts from downstairs. I moved back in with my mom. Well, she forced me back in. "Yeah- I'll be right down!" I scream back, hopping out of my old bed. I haven't really seen Shawn in a while, his management forced us to 'break up' and it was a load of bullshit.

He still calls me every night, they wanted him to stay in California for stunts and interviews and I'm fine, I guess. We are both changing for this, we are literally having a baby.

Once in a while Shawn says something silly and my hormonal ass takes it to heart. I hope nothing comes between us, this baby needs a daddy.

I quickly braided my hair and washed my face before heading down stairs. I heard arguing coming from the kitchen, I walked in and saw my father. "Dad? What are you doing here?" I say to the man, he pulls me into a hug and I smile. Then I spun around on my heels to see my mom and Shawn's parents.

"Hey! Becca!" Karen says engulfing me into another big hug, Manny does the same. "We were just talking about you and Shawn." My mom says as she throws a huge plate of breakfast in front of me.

I'm confused, they're all acting really nice now. I just heard them all fighting. My parents can't even stay in the same room together anymore. "What about us?" I ask while scarfing all the food down.

"We were just wondering if you were going to get married before-"

"Married? Now?!" I stop my mother, almost choking on my orange juice. "I know that's huge and all but we are here for you both no matter what happens," Karen speaks, her blue eyes look into my brown for a spark to make me understand, I'm just baffled. "I don't want my grandchild to be a bastard!" My dad scoffs as it's disgusting and funny and my eyes widen.

What the fuck did he just say? Who does he think he is?! He was never there for me when I needed him and now he comes around, now?!

Shawn's father looks at the ground, hiding a chuckle and I roll my eyes. "Derek?!" My mom yells at him and he grunts. "What?! I'm just saying,"

The four of them used to be the ultimate squad back then when Shawn and I were young. Now, my father always spoils it.

"You need to leave." I yell back at him clenching my stomach. "Now!" I demand almost after and he gives me a look before walking out. What an asshole. I wipe the forming tears out of my eyes and blink a couple times before fixing myself. "Becca, you know your father didn't mean it like that."

"No, he did." I stare blankly at the wall and I see Karen walk up to me from the corner of my eyes. "Honey, listen to me. During this time, your life is going to change into something so spectacular, it's almost like it's magical. You cannot let anyone try to bring you down during these moments."

"I'm not." Was all I said, I could barely think straight, on the urge of hysterics.

"Cmon, let's get you to the doctors." My mom says and I nod. I suddenly was having some abdominal pain, probably do to my anxiety because my father wanted to fucking make fun of my life.

Ugh, I really can't.

Shawn and I will get married, we just don't know when. He didn't even propose yet. Why is everyone so worried?

They all knew we'd end up together eventually. "I'm so pissed." I say looking at Karen and Manny. They both nod as we head into the car, appointment number 2 with Shawn's family, just not Shawn.

***

Shawn's POV

She was so insanely beautiful. The kind of beautiful people write songs about, the kind of beautiful I want to write songs about.

Even when sleeping deeply with her messy hair in a bun. Even with her mascara smashed out under eyes. Even when she laid here in my lap and those cute, little snoring noises slipped out of her unflawed rosy lips.

Watching her this vulnerable and stripped down, god I could just watch her for hours and never get tired of it. I kept finding things about her, I'd never noticed before.

Like the way her eyelashes flicker in her sleep, or the little – almost unnoticeable - birthmark just behind her ear that in some ways looked like a rose, or the way she breathed out after finishing a sentence, or the way her hair changed its color just a little, every time the light in a room changed.

I was in love with everything she did, everything she was; heck, I was in love with the essence of every bit of her soul.

And her parents treat her like shit and I just can't understand why. "Shawn, I'm gonna go take a shower, is that okay?" She softly says sniffling, waking me up from my thoughts. "Yeah- sure let me get you everything." She nods getting up from my lap and we walk into my bathroom.

"Here's a couple towels, uhh you know where everything else is." I chuckle,'embarrassing myself and she laughs. "Thanks." I hand her the towels and her cheeks flush.

"You know I'm always here for you, Rebecca, right?"

"Yes- thank you Shawn. I love you," she says just before closing the door that now separates us. Darling if you even knew.

"So how is my precious babygirl?!" I say right after Becca stops screaming "Shawn!!!" As she answers the phone. "I had the wildest day, what about you?" She giggles from the other end of the line and I feel like I could die. She's so cute.

Becca deleted all of her social media to make the press spark up even more about us. My fans were pissed because they love her so much; and I tweet depressing song lyrics and I could tell they know what's going on.

And why I was hanging with out Camila again. "I hung out with Camila, it was awful if we're being honest." I chuckle and she sighs. "Why? I thought she was one of your closest friends."

"It's the tabloids- they're so stupid." I say breathing out. I can't wait to tell everyone the truth. I fucking hate all of this.

"I miss you," she says and my cheeks flush. "I miss you too, Becca baby."

"When are we allowed to go public?" She asks, "uhhhh- not so sure yet. I have a meeting tomorrow, followed by an interview- so I guess we'll see. But don't worry, I promise it'll be alright." I assure her and I can feel her smile through the phone as she giggles.

"Alright, Shawn."

"I love you, Becca."

***

GROUP CHATS ARE LIFE

*CUNTS*

Matthew☠️: Becca you need to get your mans, he's drunk and this hoe...

Bree😽: I swear to god I'm gonna punch this girl in her face

Becca😻: wait what happened? Don't get me all nervous 😂🙄

Me: I not drubk

Becca😻: you sure about that, Shawn? And who's the girl 😂😂

Bree😽: Camila. Do you give me permission to slap her, she's trying to kiss him.

Becca😻: Shawn wtf get away from her, where are you guys?

Me: I'm datin Camillaa, I tweeted tht. Did u nt see tha

Mathew☠️: he's so drunk

Becca😻: u better have not 😂 you'll get in big trouble.

Me: oh shit! I got Rebecca pregnant and now I'm dating Camz LOL

Becca😻: Shawn wtf

Bree😽: do you give me permission to slap this whore?

Becca😻: slap Shawn while you're at it too!

Matthew☠️: we are not going clubbing anymore smh