twenty two

Becca's POV

I woke up next to Shawn, he was lying on his stomach, face deep in the pillows, sound asleep. I didn't want to wake him because the last couple nights have been hard for him, he's been getting hate.

Last night he was really pissed, I gotta admit he looked really hot though. I'm getting all these feelings right now and I just can't take it anymore. I shifted to him and pulled the blankets over his body and got up.

Since I found out we were having a baby girl, we went back to our place which was so much better than staying at my moms flat. The nursery is almost done and we are both really happy to be spending time with each other again.

We've been together for a while now but we barely hung out just the two of us. When we were younger it was different since he wasn't famous.

Sometimes looking back on our memories, we were so oblivious we loved each other; it was a waste of time not being together. We both hurt each other and then he left.

But that's what happens when you're young and in love.

And I hope none of that changes, I know Shawn has trouble with all these commitments, he would rather a red solo cup full of vodka and girls kissing his neck than a kid. I'm not stupid.

I quickly washed my face and tided up before heading down the stairs. The weather was absolutely amazing since it's summer and my hair has been getting really light. Shawn always loved that about me.

"Good morning," Shawn says hugging me from behind and leaving a sloppy kiss on my cheek. He was shirtless and his body was warm against me. "Hey, I'm setting up your coffee and then I'll make something to eat." I glanced at his body and he teased me for it.

"At least you're all mine."

He smiles and rubs his eyes and face trying to wake himself up. He looked a bit shaken up, his hair was a mess and it looked like he'd been crying or something. "You okay?" I look up at him as he plops on the couch. "Just tired- Becca have you seen my-"

"Charger." I say handing him it and he laughs. "Why didn't you power your phone last night?" I continue setting up to make us some breakfast while Shawn's attention was on his phone.

"Forgot,"

"Okay." I put a bowl of cereal and his cup of coffee at his placemat on the table, he thanks me and I went back to cooking us pancakes. "Bree and Amara are coming over today, helping me with a couple of things." I say and Shawn doesn't answer.

"Clearly you're not paying me any close mind," I chuckle and he sighs. "Just not really myself right now." He sips his coffee and I half smile.

"You still look really really good, laying on the couch all giggling a couple seconds ago." I kiss his cheek and he gives me puppy eyes.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"Actually there's this gig for some artist tonight my manager wants me to go to at 10:30, Amara said she'll stay over and Bree is gonna come with me; I just texted them. I'll be fine Rebecca."

"Oh," I say turning around to the stove. I closed my eyes and took a breath before saying okay. "I'm just not used to all this drama, it's different this time. At least I'll have Bree."