sixteen

****

Becca's POV

"You look so funny in this one," I manage to say whilst laughing so hard. Shawn records me laughing and edits my voice really low. "I sound disgusting," I speak up and we both start cackling.

Light music was playing through his phone speakers and we are having a good time together.

"You look so cute here, B." He giggles posting it onto his story after we take another photo together. "You and that flower crown," he then says and I blush. He throws his phone on the other side of the bed and sighs.

"What?"

"I'm fucking bored," Shawn says moments after looking at me. We are just laying in bed taking too many selfies on Snapchat. He lifts up my chin so that we're looking into each other's eyes.

"Yes?" I say, my cheeks are burning because of his touch and he just smiles and pulls me closer.

"What should we do?" I ask him and he shrugs. I was sitting in his lap and rested my head on his shoulder. "You're so cute," he says kissing my head.

For a couple moments we were just hugging as Shawn was humming, his beautiful voice caused me to blush and he laughs rolling us over so he's on top of me.

"You're so gorgeous," he says looking down at me. I get up and start walking into the other room. "Come back, I need you," he says extending the you and I laugh. "Okay, I'll be right back." I tell him smirking deviously and he shots me a confused look.

Moments later I come in wearing just the bralette I've had on earlier and his sweatpants.

He looks up at me as I walk back into the room and a smirk is spreading on his beautiful face. He raises an eyebrow and pulls at the hem of his shirt. "Shawn! You are literally driving me insane." I tackle him and give him kisses all over. He giggles but then moves his hands down my waist. "Becca," Shawn says as I kiss his neck. "Baby," he moans as we both sit up. "You're so perfect," he says before colliding our lips together.

And within a second, Shawn's shirt was off and I couldn't help but gush over his body. "Like the view baby?" He chuckles and rips my sweater off, pulling at my bra.

Every second spent with him is like coming up for fresh air. His kisses left me breathless and I was craving him. "Babygirl,"

"Holy shit!" I say falling off my bed. That was a dream? Did I just dream about that?! "Fuck!" I groan getting up realizing I was probably going to be late for class. "I can't believe I just dreamt that. Time for psychology class!" I joke to myself throwing my hair into a messy bun.

****

*group message*

*CUNTS*

Shawny boy: Bree, where tf are you?

Bree😋: I'll be there in twenty

Shawny boy: lol wyd

Me: Shawn, leave her alone

Shawny boy : ok mom

Me: ugh stfu