Ross-Sleeping in the car"

You and R5 had been best friends for a very long time, but for some reason you always used to get along with Ross the best. Right now you guys had just spent about 5 hours bowling and were in the car, ready to drive home. Rydel decided to have a girls sleepover at her place so you invited Kelly, Angie and Vanni. The car was like a mini van it was Riker driving and Rydel on the passanger seat. Ratliff and Rocky behind them with their girlfriends and you and Ross at the very back.

You were so tired you just wanted to go home, change and go to sleep. You kept drifting on and off and your head kept bobbing to the side. You were trying your best to wake up but you just couldnt stay awake. You decided to just leave it and go to sleep so you put your head on your knees and were starting to drift off when you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around you. You opened your eyes just a little bit and felt your head on something really warm and comfortable. When you opened your eyes you saw that your head was lying on Ross' lap.

He was slowly letting his hands get entangled in your hair. It felt so relaxing. You snuggled closer to him and heard a light chuckle come from him as he put his head on top of yours and fell asleep too.

________________________________________________________________________________

The end!! Hope you liked it. See ya later!! buh bye!! :)

QUESTION OF THE DAY
ARE YOU MORE OF A ROSS GIRL OR RIKER OR ROCKY OR ELL GIRL?? ... Or Rydel girl??