R5- Your first kiss

Ross:

You and Ross were in the park, playing hide and seek. You were 10 and Ross was 13, so there was a bit of an age gap.

It was your turn to seek Ross. You couldn't find him anywhere. Suddenly you heard someone sneeze behind the tree you were standing in front of.

You smirked and went behind the tree to see Ross slightly blushing.

"Gotcha!!" You yelled. He smiled at you lovingly. He put his hands on your waist and pushed you against the tree gently. He put his hands on both sides. He looked into you eyes and kissed you softly. It was a bit sloppy and awkward since you had never kissed anyone before. But it was nice because if was with Ross. You pulled away and Ross told you he liked you.

Riker:

You and Riker were watching The Notebook on Netflix and as you were watching you felt someone stare at you.

It was Riker. "What are you looking at?" You ask.

"My beautiful girlfriend. " he replies.

You blush. He starts leaning in and your lips touch in the middle. His lips gently glided against yours. He suddenly bit your bottom lip begging to for entrance which you gladly gave. You moaned in his mouth as your tongues fought for dominance. It was perfect.

Rocky:

Rocky took you on a little picnic date. After you two ate you watched the sunset together. He put his arm around you as you leaned in further into his chest. He suddenly looked at you, grabbed your chin and gazed softly into your eyes. He started leaving in and kissed you gently. You felt sparks the moment your lips touched his. You pulled away and smiled at each other.
___________________________

Sorry.