R5-He leaves for tour"

Ross:
Ross was leaving for tour in about two hours an you were already missing him.

Right now he was downstairs doing some last minute packing while you were in your room crying uncontrollably.

You and Ross had just had a fight about you being too clingy and not being supportive of him going on tour. The thought of him being mad at you and of him leaving saddened you an you started crying even more.

You herd a knock and a "Y/N? Honey can I come in?" It was Ross
You didn't reply. You heard the door open but you just kept your head down

Ross came up to you and engulfed you into a hug. You cried into his chest as he stroked your hair. "I am so sorry baby. I shouldn't have said that, you're not clingy at all. and you're right, you are supportive, you always have been. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry, and that I love you with all my heart, and I never wanna loose you." He whispered into your ear which calmed you down a bit.

You smiled. "I love you too Ross." You say and peck him on the cheek.

Riker:
You came up to your boyfriend and wrap your arms around him from behind. You put your chin on his shoulder as he sighs.

"Please don't do that baby, it's already hard leaving you." He said and pulled you in for a proper hug. You hug him back and the thought of him leaving popped into your mind and you started crying softly.

Riker soothingly rubbed circles with his thumb on your back. "Shhh baby, it's okay. It's gonna be alright; we're gonn make it through this... Together." He whispered in your ear.

"Please don't leave." You say with tear filled eyes.
" I really don't want to baby, but i have to. I'm so sorry." He said

"Just promise me one thing." You demand, your voice breaking in the middle.

"Yes anything. " Riker said

"Promise me you won't find someone more prettier than me and then.." You couldn't finish your sentence because a sob escaped your lips. Riker pulled you closer to his chest and said: "no baby, I would never. You're the most beautiful person I know and i will never leave you. " he says and kisses the top of your head.

Rocky:
"Do you have to go?" You ask in a weak vulnerable voice.

"Unfortunately yes baby. I don't want to leave you but I have to. I'm so sorry." Rocky said and pulled you closer to his chest. You breathed in his scent one last time.

You were at the airport waiting for the flight.  "Rocky?" You ask.

"Yeah baby?"

"Kiss me." You say with a smirk
He smirks back an hovers his lips over yours but doesn't let them touch.

"Rocky!! Stop teasing!" You whined.  He chuckled and kiss your jaw and your neck. You moaned when he sucked in your soft spot.

You felt him smirk against your neck. You couldnt take it anymore so you brought his head up to your level and kissed him with all your might. He smiled against the kiss which made you smile too.
You finally pulled apart.

"I'm gonna miss you." You say.

"I'm gonna miss you too baby." And with that he left.
___________________________

Sorry I couldn't do Ell or Ryland it's just that it's hard coming up with five different scenes. Anyways

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
Here comes forever or one last dance??