Riker- Fight that crossed the line"

"Riker I can't believe you kissed her?!" You screamed. Just another one of your banters. You and Riker have been fighting a lot lately and you're getting a bit worried but this time you had the right to scream at him.

"For the last time, it was for publicity and it's not like I wanted to kiss her anyway. " he yells back.

"Oh and you didn't have the decency to tell me first?! Why do I find out by magazines Riker? More stories of your life are on YouTube than in my heart. WHY?!" You scream again.

"Why are you getting so insecure about this. I LOVE YOU GOD DAMMIT! CANT YOU SEE THAT?!" He yelled back.

And you finally broke. All your tears ran freely down your cheeks and a sob escaped your lips. You look down and sniffled softly. You heard Riker sigh.

He came to you and hugged you tightly to his chest.
"I'm sorry Y/N, I really am. Please don't cry you know I hate it when I see you cry. Especially If I'm the one who caused it." He said and kissed the top of your head. You smiled at him and told him it was okay.

"God, what did I do to deserve you." He said smiling. You blushed and looked down. "No, actually you know what it's not okay. I always fight with you for no reason at all and you always seem to forgive me... Why?" He asks.

"Because I love you. " you answered and kissed his cheek. Now it was his turn to blush. He smiled and smashed his lips to yours.
___________________________

Okay that's it for today.
QUESTION OF THE DAY

WHEN DID ROSS START PLAYING HOCKEY??