Ross Imagine for Carissa

Okay this is requested by Ross_is_my_husband
Hope you like it, Carissa!

You were crying your eyes out on the bed because your, now ex boyfriend text-dumped you. He didn't even have the decency to tell you face to face. And the worst part is, he cheated on you with your so called "best friend".

You beat friend Ross kept calling you since morning but you didn't pick up for two reasons : one, you were too hurt to talk to anyone and two, Ross never liked Josh (ex) he always told you he wasn't right for you and if you admitted that to him it would be embarrassing.

All of a sudden the door opened and in came a very angry looking Ross. "Where were you and why haven't you been answering my calls?! Do you know how wor... Hey, are you okay? What's the matter?" He asked an his expressions suddenly changed when he saw you.

"Nothing." You said a little too quickly.

" Carissa, baby, you and I both know it's not nothing. You're crying and you never cry. You're my strong angel. What happened?" He asked again. His words calmed you down a bit.

Before you could even start a sob escaped your lips and started crying freely. Ross pulled you close to his chest and you cried your heart out. He soothingly rubbed your back and tangled his hands in your long hair.

"He.. He ch..cheated on me.. ... With Y/BF/N." He said and you started crying again.

"That son of a bitch." You heard him mutter against your hair. " he is so dead!" He exclaimed and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" You ask in a weak voice.

"To kill that bastard who broke your heart!" He yelled

"No!" You said and that made him stop. "Please don't! I love him!" You whisper but Ross still heard it.

"What?" He asked in disbelief. " you still love that two timing jerk? Carissa you deserve someone much better." Ross says and puts his hand on your shoulder.

"Someone like who?" You ask.

"Someone like me! I love you God Dammit!" He shouted and your heart fluttered. He loves you?

"Y..You love ME?" You ask still in shock.

Ross sighs. "Yes, yes I do love you, I love you with all my heart. And I hated seeing you with what's his face. It killed me to see you with someone else because I wanted you all to myself. I love you Carissa!" He exclaims.

You smile and say: "I love you too Ross." Ross smiles back and leans your forehead together so they were touching. You could feel his hot breath on your face. Your lips were inches apart. You couldn't take it anymore so you crashes your lips onto his . He gladly kissed you back. His hands were on your waist and your hands were around his neck playing with the ends of his hair. Your lips moved in perfect sync. Finally you pulled apart for air. You smiled and blushed.

"You're so cute when you blush. God I love you." He whispered.
You smiled and said, "I love you too Ross."