Ryland-Don't Go

WARNING: this is a really sad one so read at you're own risk.

"Ryland please.. Don't go. I'll miss you, i love you and i need you in my life." i whisper into his shoulder while crying uncontrollably.

we were at the airport because Ryland was moving to California forever. i could feel my shirt getting damp which meant that he was crying too.

" I love you too Y\N!! More than you can imagine... But i have to do this. long distance relationships never work." He said while hugging me even tighter and kissing the top of my head.

" flight 124 A. Now boarding." We both knew what that meant.

" Ryland? Just... please dont forget about me. I love you." I say because i know i wont be seeing him for a long time after this.

" Never Y\N... Never." He said as he gently placed his lips on top of mine. I decided to enjoy this moment while it lasted. His hands were resting on my waist, one of them slowly rubbing circle onto my back. My hands found their way to his soft brown hair. I pulled him closer to me, not wanting to let go, but unfortunetly we had to pull away.

" Bye Y\N!" He said. And that was the last time i ever heard his voice.

" Bye Ryland!" I whisper to myself as i watched the love of my life slowly slip away from my hands.

________________________________________________________________________________

The end!! Hope you guys liked it. if you want an imagine just comment down your name and i will dedicate it to you.

i also give shout outs.

" QUESTION OF THE DAY"

WHICH R5 SONG DO YOU LIKE THE BEST? COMMENT BELOW!! SEE YOU GUYS LATER!! LOVE YA!! ;)