Rocky Imagine for Susanne

This is for @RossLynch21. Hope you liked it, Susanne

________________________________________________________________________________

Dancing in the rain: I saw in an interview that Riker had his first kiss in the rain. awww!! Okay on with the story...

It was raining and you and your best friend Rocky were stuck in the rain for another half hour.

" Rain!" You yelled. you dont think Rocky was listening. He was just looking at you with lovey dovey eyes. This made you blush. You always liked Rocky but were too afraid to admit it since it would ruin your friendship. Classic cliche move. :/

" Rocky?" You smiled at him.

" Yeah? Uhh.. Im sorry i got a little distracted." He said while looking around.

You giggled a bit. You had always loved the rain. It was so beautiful. You sighed. " Isnt this the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?" You gushed.

Rocky smiled at you as you were watching the rain. " Second most beautiful." He said while you blushed. Classic pickup line. " Whats the first?" You asked even though you knew the answer.

"You." Rocky said flirtatiously. You giggled again and you suddenly got an amazing idea. " Hey, wanna dance?" You asked him. He chuckled lightly. " Isnt that supposed to be my line."

" Nahh I guess we should change the roles sometimes. Come on lets go!" You said as you grabbed his arm and and put your arms around his neck. He put his hands on you waist and you gently swayed to the music. He pulled you in close and soon your head was on his chest and you were breathing in his scent.

You looked up at him and saw that he was staring at your lips. You leaned up on your toes and kissed him. It was magical, passionate, All your emotions were filled in that kiss. You broke apart and smiled at one another.

" I love you so much, Susanne." Rocky said as he leaned his forehead against yours.

"I love you too Rocky." You said and kissed him again.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it was a little crappy  but in my defence its like two in the morning here. anyways. review and comment!! Byeee!! love ya!! ~Maira

QUESTION OF THE DAY
WHERE AND WHEN DID YOU HAVE YOUR FIRST KISS (if you've had it)