Ryland-He gives up his religion for you to marry you

Ryland and you have been dating for about seven years now and you had been very close friends even before that.

You knew that the topic of marriage was gonna come soon and you were kinda worried. Not that you don't want to marry Ryland. Of course you did but the thing is that you're a Muslim and he's a Christian. Muslim women especially can't marry someone that's a non Muslim.

So when he asked you those 4 words, you immediately had a break down.

Everything was going perfect. Ryland had planned a date for you and now he was standing in one knee with a beautiful diamond ring in his hand.

"Y/N, will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?"

You froze and started to cry. He immediately wrapped his end around you as you cried softly on his chest.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same." Ryland whispered.

"No Ry, it's not that. I want to marry you. I really do but I'm a Muslim and you're a Christian. And I can't go against my religion. Please try to understand. " you whisper back.

Now Ryland had tears on his eyes. "Oh. " he simply replied.

You looked down and started to think of how you can cheer Ryland up.

"But I don't care. I still want to marry you. I'll even become a Muslim if I have to!" He declared. I was shocked.

"Ryland? Why?!" I asked still in shock.

"Because I love you. And if I need to change my religion for us to be together, then I will." He said and kissed your forehead.

You smile at him. You never knew he loved you THAT much.

"I love you too Ryland. And I'm really proud of you for doing this. " you say as you hug him and nuzzle your face into his neck.
___________________________

Yeah I know crappy ending.

Btw WARNING: I know I have mentioned Muslims in this story but please don't go all #MuslimBan on me cuz I'm a Muslim too. And it hurts to see that no one cares. So please no hate. I wanna make peace between us. 😊😀