i'm calling it "Define Human"probably

so uhhhh i was going through my old chapters that i didn't publish and i found this gem

(it's about the swaggy superhero guys i made and i'm hoping that you guys remember)

Xio (current alias: Jeremy James Zhou) is thousands of years old. he is an alien from a dead planet and a dead society, there's only ten of his kind left including him

these aliens can live forever, basically, as long as they don't get shot or anything. they can't die of sickness or old age, but they can die from stuff like fatal wounds and blood loss.

Juniper Roquette is the human granddaughter of one of xio's ex lovers (Kasey Roquette, who inspired Xio to become a super hero). She's a college student studying abroad in New York (where Xio lives) and she gets involved with her grandfather's alien ex-lover due to several legally binding documents.

Leon Jones is the product of a space faring criminal ("Ezra" Desdemona, yes i'm bringing her back) and a woman who just so happens to be Erin and Bailey's aunt! Look at me, tying all my universes together. He inherits some cool alien powers from his alien mom and cool human powers from his human mom, you know how it is. i have yet to figure out what these cool powers are. He becomes a villain because he has to pay the bills somehow, ya feel? also it's his dream to go to medical school and get a good paying job to support his (human) mom.

Pulse is the technopathic partner in whatever the opposite of crime is to Xio. I forgot her actual name. She's a rookie superhero with an incredible ability to use music as a weapon.

Aji/Agi is of the same species as Xio, and rather than become some vigilante he would rather blend in with society and maybe even start a family. he's also looking into bringing his species out of the pits of extinction but the only other member of his species he knows the location of (xio) refuses to participate is such a thing. xio just isn't interested in starting a family.