pilot episode

an idea i had for the pilot episode for the show i want to do for ca5 and avery. the show needs a title :(

Piper delivers a package to the Iris household, which isn't actually a house but whatever. The package is a box of mason jars. Avery takes the box and puts it away. They ask Piper if he could stay and hang out for a little bit. Piper shrugs but stays anyway, nonchalantly muttering about how his boss might not like it but he doesn't really care.

Avery tells Piper that they had a dream last night which is important because Peullolans don't get dreams very often. Piper lets Avery tell him about it so long as it doesn't get super boring.

"So in my dream Ca5 and I were supposed to be fighting this giant monster but I didn't want to fight her because I'm a pacifist. She kept saying stuff like 'hug me!' and 'I just want to be loved!' so I felt really bad about fighting her. I wanted to give her a comforting embrace but Ca5 said that she was just wanting me to hug her so she could eat me."

"Did you hug her?"

"No. I started dreaming about something else."

"This time I was floating by myself in space. I was alone, but I didn't feel lonely. I felt like I needed to do something, but I couldn't remember what."

yeah that's actually all i had for the idea:/