Speachless

Tyler's prov
I hear someone's hand on my door, so I quickly grab everything and throw it under my bed, Kaz doesn't look impres...

"Booooooo" Jody barges in, trying to scare us.

Both me and Kaz jump, Jody can't stop laughing.

"Got you Kaz and TYLER LEWIS I also got you" Jody cheered

I get up and was about to pick her up and slam her on my bed until I see she is wearing a skirt and makeup she looks so different, perfect in fact.

"Woahhh where's Jody Jackson? Has anyone seen my best friend?" Tyler laughed

"Shut it you! Do I seriously look okay though?"

"You look fine Jody, stop stressing"

"You look beautiful Jody" Kaz expressed

"Thank you so much Kaz"

"Your welcome"

"Oh yeah Tyler have you got my lucky bracelet I left it in here I think" Jody explained

"Yepp, it's in my memory box you made me when we first came here"

"Thank you Ty"

"Jody make sure you text me when your finished and I'll come and get you"

"Are you sure??"

"I do it all the time, I don't know what I'll do with myself if you got hurt on the way home"

She smiles at me and then walks out my room, I just stand there frozen.

"God she is stunning" Tyler voiced

I turn around and forgot Kaz was standing behind me, she winks at me and then starts to walk out my room.

"I'm heading for a shower, I'll speak later"

I mouth thank you to her and watch her shadow disappear. I throw myself down on my bed and just think about how lovely Jody looked and wishing she could be mine.