Yun Eve is Y/n

Yun Eve a lonely girl who lives alone and she is alone. She always been alone in her entire miserable life. She is beautiful though but never ever smile.

Her black hair with one red strand on it, her tired eyes, and quite personality. She don't love socializing, she often just go to school and go to work and go back home. She is on High School though.

She is in the school sitting alone staring at the window with blank expression, she always like that. Physically present but mentally absent.

No one ever make friends of her, instead she was bullied by everybody.

Yun is waiting for the bell to ring and yet her wish finally come true. She pick her bags and walk out of the school. But as she reach the gate she saw yet her one fan.

Preppy. She is the feeling gorgeous, beautiful girl in the campus. She's like the queen and your nothing.

Yun knows what she wants so you speak. "Give me your homework and I will do it then"

" Good, you know. Here" Preppy just throw her homework and Yun started to pick up cause this scenario happens every single day.

As Yun pick up the papers, Yun hurried to a cafe where you work as cleaning the dishes and sometimes as a janitor.

Yun work and work until its her time to go. Time check it was 9:00pm and its really late.

She doesn't even bother her body that is too tired from school to work, then suddently the rain pour down luckily she had an umbrella with her.

She walk home until she found a dark valley alley that seems to be odd. She came closer and closer until she found a cute black cat. She gave a small smile to the cat and carry it.

"Poor cat" She said it to the cat. Yun decided to take home the cat with her.

As Yun got home she leave the cat on her bed and start cleaning her self and change to her pajamas. After that she didn't bother to eat dinner cause she had another work to do, homework.

She need to do like 4 subject for each student's home work. So Yun sit on her desk and start doing the homeworks, until she heard a meow~ sound.

She turn around and saw the cat is stretching his cute little paws. She make a small smile looking at the cat so adorable.

You look at the cat, " Your color is unique so do your shape, Seens your black, I just call you Kuro instead." She said to the cat. The cat just meow~ on her and she gave a small smile.

She stand up and grab something on her drawer, a small made up collar with a small bell on it and place it in on the cat's neck.

She never really thought that she will use that thing in some cat. She actually made that small collar thingi to put it in her teddy bear. But now the collar fits kuro's neck she decided to leave it on the cat.

She stand up and straight to the desk and do all the homework that was she was forced to do.

Its 1 am and she still has 2 subject to go on with. She stare the cut and its really cute cause the cat is like furr ball slepping lazily in her bed. Then you turn around to finish homework.

Its been 1:45 seens you finished and decided to go to sleep. She quickly grab the cat gently and started to hug it as she gently sleep and pass away.