Denouement

Lawless and Litch was heal by Victoria's power. As Lawless was going to stand up and go to save Y/n. He was stop by Victoria.

Victoria drag him eventually Litch was unconcoius so they left it in the car. Victoria drag lawless to a pond. A secret pond where he drag kuro before.

This never ever happeb seens she can only use that power when she is a vampire, but I guest it was a exeption.

Lawless saw everything, how his brother sacrifice his life to save Y/n and how Y/n disappeared. Lawless cry and fell to his knees knowing he'll never see Y/n and specially his brother.

"I never ever had a chance to say that I forgive him for what he did. I never ever say that I'm sorry for not forgiving him. How come I'm so cruel Nii-san"? Lawless thought. But Victoria slap him.

"What are you stupid!? Ash, seens that day he already forgive you, he already learn from his mistakes. Your brother cares about you Lawless from the start. Even though you can't forgive him from what he did. You show him to face his fear and regret. You show him to have courage. And Ash wants to thank you for that" As vic said.

Lawless just was shock and cry. "He only had one wish Lawless, And that's to be you. Stay You, Stay cheerful, playful and kinda annoying as usual. But your brother wants to be you. As in you" Victoria said.

As lawless tears was became unstopable.

"How come nii-san said that? How come he said those words. For all this years I never forgive him. He can say those words to me. Nii-san... Sorryy....Sorry" Lawless thought.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next morning. Lawless and Litch found there self in there apartment. As they were confious.

As Litch and Lawless got in the kitchen they start to argue aboyt how Litch is an angel and Lawless was a devil. Until they reach the kitchen and saw Victoria still in her human wolf form is cooking.

"Eat if you want" Vic said.

Litch and Lawless was surprise how delicious Vic's cook is.

"This is delicious Vixtoria" Litch said 😁

"Yeah, It taste horrible" Lawless said.

"Hey! I work hard on that you idiot!" Vic said as she sit infront of lawless.

After that they start to argue and laugh together. After wards Litch will perform a concert.

Vic and Lawless was the in Vip section as the two enjoy the show.

Vic lean to the chest of Lawless. And look at Lawlesss. "Hey Lawless?" Vic said.

Lawless: Hmp?

Vic: remeber when were at the forest? I was trying to get a fruit and I fell but you save me?

Lawless: what about that?

Vic: As your princess Ophelia, I already fell inlove with you on that particular day. Because let just say your one of a cheerful person who can make people smile.

Lawless: I know, and your the only girl that I love. I love you Ophelia.

Vic: I love you too lawless but, this will wait.

Lawless: Huh!?

Vic: lets enjoy the show.

"What is she talking about? Is she going to leave me again?, no I won't let her do that" Lawless said to him self.

As the show ended up, Vic went to litch to say goodbye. And Litch agreed., Lawless howeve was drag by Victoria in rooftop, where its peaceful and quiet as they saw the full moon.

Vic: Lawless?

Lawless: Your going to leave me again aren't you?

Vic: Technicay not leave you forever. But I will leave.

Lawless: Why?

Vic: I'm a werewolf, and a werewolf is weak when they are alone. I might die If I stay here. Werewolfs like me needs an alpha.

Lawless: So...?

Vic: I'm going back in the werewolf kingdom. But I swear if I'll be back.

Lawless: *Sigh* How long will I wait for you then?

Vic: Until the moon isn't full anymore.

Lawless: Tsk, that will be too long. Who knows when the moon isn't full again?

Vic: Hahaha, your cute when you get annoyed.

Lawless: shut up.........But can you not stay?

Vic: Lawless. I promise I'll text and call you everyday.

Lawless: Make sure of it! Because I'm not going to lose you again.

Vic: Don't worry you won't. Because....

As Vic gave a sweet and warm kiss to lawless. Lawless was shock but happy in the same time. He close his eyes as he can feel his first kiss...

After that.

Vic: It ain't my first kiss but that was the only kiss that made my heart happy.

Lawless: And that's my first kiss you just stole. Take it back!

Vic: Are you idiot!? Stupid!

Lawless: wow, you already call me an Idiot then call me a stupid.

Vic: cause your really are like that. But even so, I don't know why I still love you more than ever.

Lawless: Hey, I thought you like litch?

Vic: I have a crush on him, but I never said I love him did I?

Lawless: Why?

Vic: Because from the moment we meet, I already fell in love with you. Maybe because my love for you started when I was already Ophelia.

Lawless was shock and hug Vic.

Lawless: Then I love you more than you love me Francesca Alexandra Victoria Rexha Sionill.

Vic: I love you too, Lawless The servamp of Greed. Should I say Hyde.

_________________________________

Thanks For reading 😊😊😊

Hope You like it 😊😊😊😊