Am I a bad Eve?

Chapter 13: Am I a bad Eve?

You and kuro already in the house. It seems to kuro that he enjoy his self in the hot spring, as for you. Eh... Not so much.

You really feel embarrass about kuro heard you sing, and that's really bothering your thought. Your ready to go to hell now... I mean't school now as kuro jump to your bag and went off to school.

While kuro on the other hand is sleeping peacefully, until your phone start to vibrate an kuro got annoyed so he decided to give you the phone.

As you receive, the caller was Tetsu.

You: Moshi- moshi?

Tetsu: Hello Y/n, by any chance you and sloth saw lawless today?

You: nope, we didn't something matter?

Tetsu: Litch said that lawless is missing, and rightnow litch is doing not too good.

You: ok, how about we help finding lawless?

Tetsu: that will be great thanks.

You: ok.

Tetsu hung up.
"What was that Y/n?" As kuro ask.

"Lawless is missing, and litch isn't doing so good. So we need to find lawless before something happen to litch" You said.

"What a pain." Kuro said.

You look every where in the town, and even use your phone to hack all the CCTV cameras around the area to find lawless but failed.

Until you went to the park to take some rest. "Thisi is such a pain" Kuro said. "Yeah" You said. But later on you saw lawless.

"Hey Cutie? Hey nii-san?" Lawless said.

"Lawless, we been looking for you, you need to go back to litch. His not doing so good" You said.

"Who cares anyway" Lawless said.

"Huh? This is the first time I saw an servamp who didn't care for there eve." You said in your usual boring tone.

"I got bored of litch, So I will dismiss him" Lawless said.

"How could you?, his your eve" You said.

"And so? What? Theres no different, tsk." Lawless said.

"If you don't want litch to be your eve, maybe you should cut ties with him, not let him died" You said.

"What if I don't wanna?" Lawless said.

"But-" Your words has been cut by lawless who attack you, but you avoided it and kuro stop lawless.

"Why would you bother protecting your Eve, nii-san? As if you care, beside uou will just kill cutie here, just like what you did before on are creator" Lawless said.

Kuro's face turn into sadness, you can really see his sad and lonely face.

"bye, bye nii-san" As lawless step back and run away.

"I guest you'll not call him as a servamp of greed" You said to your self. Kuro take his cat form and jump to your shoulder and didn't say nothing.

Seens then, Kuro is acting so weird when the day you two meet lawless.

You continued walking in the distance and you saw litch fighting with a some guy. Suddently kuro turn his self into a vampire form and stand infront of you.

"Higan" Kuro said to his self.

"Oh, hello sloth" As Higan said.

You saw that Litch is merly beat up, so you said to your self that Higan person isn't good.

"Hey, What the hell did you do to Litch?" You ask in your usual boring tone.

"Is that your Eve sloth? How pathetic". Hogan said.

Great you love to hear the word, Pathetic. Beside that's what you are anyway. A pathetic silly little girl.

"Tsk, Let go of litch now" As kuro demand.

"What your gonna do? Kill me sloth? Just like you did to HIM?" Higan said.

Kuro didn't reply and his face turn into gloomy and sad. "So I thought" Higan said as he start attaking kuro, but kuro manage to avoid.

After that Higan start to attack you, and you manage to avoid it until the girl nurse with pink hair wrap some string around you and you can't move. Higan'a attack will merly hit you but kuro take it instead.

Then the other servamps were there to help, but sadly Litch got capture and Kuro turn into a black ball.

"Kuro" You said as you manage to escape from the string.

"kuro" As reach for the ball.

"Tsk, this is all my fault. If I just fight and didn't just avoid those attacks, Kuro won't be like this. I'm sorry. I'm sorry kuro" You thought as one drop of tear fall.

You and the black ball went to your house. You place the black ball in your desk and start tapping it. "Sorry kuro, Sorry for being such a unresponsible eve" You said while tapping.

"At the first place, maybe you regret on meeting such a weak eve like me. Such a useless good for nothing Eve. Am I a bad eve? What the hell is that stupid question? Ofcourse you are, Your bad seens you were born" You think.

You let go a loud sigh. But suddently you heard kuro's voice. "Why are you making so much noise out there?" Kuro ask you.

"Kuro. Well atleast your alive" You said.

"Sorry, Sorry if I-" Your words was cut by kuro.

"Its ok. Honestly I kinda like it hear" Kuro said.

"You like living in that ball?" You ask

"yes" kuro reply.

"That must be great. Living in a ball like that. A ball where no one will bother you, no one will approach you, no one will judge you. And most of all if your in that ball you can't hurt no one" You think.

"There must be a way" You said.

"A way to what?" kuro ask.

"On how to set you free from that ball" You said.

"That's such a pain".

So you decided to go to misono's hot spring resort to tell everybody of this.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading 🤗☺️🌹