Fear

Your just feeling better but still sick, cause your body still feel weak but you still can walk well. Its the day you will return to the japan. You pack all your things and kuro help you with it. He then hug you from the back and start to put his hands in your head. "Are you sure your alright Y/n? Your still seem to be hot" Kuro said.

You just hummed in answer. You guys stay like that for long, until someone knock your room. Kuro let go of you and start to open the door to discover his annoying brother. He then shut it again. But Lawless open the door and start to shake kuro. "Whats wrong with you Idiot!!!?" Lawless yelled at kuro.

"Hey, stop your such a pain and annoying" Kuro said in his usual tone.

You just smile and seeing the two of them like that. After an hour you guys are prepared to go out. As you guys pass the lobby of the hotel you saw something that you shouldn't see. Litch, Vic, and lawless didn't see him.

Didn't see him at all. Your body start to look pale, you can feel your heartbeat faster and you were shock on what you saw. You saw your fear, your worse nightmare. You wanna run but you can't its like you froze with fear.

Your father just pass infront of you together with his body guard, your father Ignacio and your not mistaking, its him. He didn't notice you because your hood is a great cover for you.

Then suddently Litch hold your hands. "Y/n, lets go?" Litch said. You just hummed in an answer and walk with them. But your feeling of being scared and sad is still there.

At the car.

Vic: Hey ash, did something happen to Y/n?

Vic ask kuro who is chilling on your shoulder in his cat form

Kuro: Nope, Nothing.

Litch: Maybe its because of her fever. When I hold her hand this morning ahe was so cold like ice.

Lawless: I think there's more. Cause its been 5 hours seens she is staring on the window blankly.

Vic: How about let us just leave her like that.

Kuro start to look at you, and it seems that there is really a big problem on you. "I wonder what happen Y/n?" Kuro thought.

Kuro jump to vic heads.

Kuro: I know you know what happen, Can you tell me?

Kuro ask Vic.

Vic: Sorry, I don't have a permission to answer that question.

Kuro just sigh and jump back to your lap and start to roll himself like a furrball.

While you, all of the memories between you and your father was flooding to you. Flooding of each memories you had with him.

You want to cry but none of the tears come out.

"I guest its a sign that I'll need to face him someday" You thought

-----------------------------------------

tHanks for reading

Hope you like it 😉😉😉