Then Why?

Chapter 31: Then why?

Your so at the good mood as you hug your soft pillow. " This pillow is so soft. Its like the ultimate pillow." You think. But suddently the pillow just giggle.

So your confused, what you did is you open your eyes and found your self cuddling the cute adorable black cat of yours.

You suddently let go of it.

"Hey, watch it."Kuro said.

" Sorry, how long did I cuddle you?" You said in your usual boring tone.

"Well you cuddle me seens last night, and it seems your happy so I let you. " Kuro said.

" Oh, Sorry" You said.

"Don't be. " Kuro reply.

You decided to go to the kitchen and prepare some food for kuro. Your not a breakfast eater anyway so...

Any who, as you done kuro is sitting in the living room watching T.V as he eat the food you cook. While you on the other hand decided to take a bath.

But suddently kuro heard your phone ring so he answered.

/ Hey cutie-chan? Its me Lawless/

Lawless said in his usually happy tone.  On the other hand, kuro regrets in why did he pick the phone up hearing his annoying brother voice.

"Tsk. Shut up. Your annoying even in the phone" Kuro said.

/What the!? Nii-san!? Why? where is cutie-chan you lazy cat!?/ Lawless said it in a loud tone. His like piss.

"Tsk, your too loud. And its such a pain. So can you speak more calmer" Kuro said in his usual tone.

/Tsk. Where is cutie-chan?/ Lawless speak calmer but still cheerful this time.

"She's in the shower" Kuro said.

/ Ok. Hey don't you dare touch her or even try to sneak peak on her while she's on the shower got it!!!/ Lawless said as a warning.

"Tsk. I'm not that kind of guy Oni-san." Kuro said but in his usual tone. But the word 'oni-san' was to make fun of his annoying brother.

"Any who. Why you call?" Kuro said.

/Ah... Can you tell cutie-chan that if she could come to litch's concern this night.?/ Lawless said.

"Yes, she will definitely said yes. But as a servamp that has contract to her, and the rule of and eve and servamp can be only distance apart. I will say No. Its too much pain to go outside at night" Kuro said.

/Hey, don't you dare say No! I would like to see cutie-chan face you know. And beside Litch has a new manager, so be it!!! Don't be lazy- / Lawless shouted again but it was cut by litch.

Litch throw something at lawless and snatch the phone from lawless's hand.

Litch: your too loud and annoying.

Lawless: Ah... You and my brother said the same thing.

Litch: tsk.

As litch is the one who talks in the phone.

/Hey, sloth. Can you send my invitation to Y/n? It will be great if both of you will be there./ Litch said.

"But, Its such a pain to go outside." kuro said.

But Lawless snatch the phone from litch and yelled at kuro.

/Hey, don't be lazy! you lazy stupid cat! its-/ Lawless was cut because kuro hung up.