Are you not scared?

You eventually went to your room. But as you open it you saw kuro too.

" Hows your sleep?" You ask.

"Very good eventually" Kuro said.

"If your hungry, you could just eat the food I prepare earlier for myself but my mood went out so..."You said.

Kuro just hummed. You went to your room already and get something under your bed. You unlish 4 very small suit cases.

Kuro went confius so he went beside you and start to stare on what are you doing.

You open one of  the brief cases and its empty. But you know how to activate, there's a specific number to unlick the true form of the brief case.

After you put it,the cases turn into big very big enough to reveal some of your experiment. Kuro was shock to saw that.

"What the hell is this thing? This is so...Trouble some" kuro thought.

"I know what your thingking kuro. Did I told you that I was a monster, horrible than your creator then let me tell you this. Inside of this big case, the pink color syringe it was 50 pcs of 3 millimeter syringe and it has an weakend potion inside enough to weakend a person or any immortal being. The blue once are poison enough to kill any living things in 3 seconds. The green once are for paralize, it will just paralize the peoples body. I created all of them."You stop but kuro didn't say a thing, instead he was surprise.

"Then the next, those rings contains toxic poisonous powder, once it mixed in any food it has an effect. Silver one is for sleeping and the gold  one are for dead. I have 30 peaces each. And they are also a tracker. Who ever wear them I can track them easily using that. This earings are comminucable earings, if you wear them I could talk to you wherever you are in this world" You continued.

You sigh

" And this deadly weapons here like this knife for example."As you throw it to kuro but not excatly to kuro,the knife just pass on him making a rip in his hood. Kuro however was amazed by your skill. "She is really a dagerous girl" Kuro thought.

"Its not just deadly but also poisonouse."You said.

You have a pair of 90 pair of simple but deadly knifes, and also other weapons that can kill immortal and mortals.

A silence between you and kuro. Its a long,very long pause. But you broke it.

"Are you not scared of me Kuro?" You said it as you sit and lean in the wall.

Kuro was thingking and confius in the sametime.

"Why would I? Your not that scary anyway." Kuro said.

You smile a little. " I take that as a compliment, so thanks" You said.

"She is dangerous. But that doesn't mean that she is evil or not good. Beside its cool to look at her like this."  Kuro thought.

Kuro observe what you did. You collected 2 rings, 1 pair of earings, 7 deadly knife, and 6 pcs of weak and poison syringe. Then the brief case were back to normal and hide it under the bed.

You open another small brief case and it went big again, as tons of dress in that thing. All of those weapons that you get you put it in one single black and some bloody color red on them.

Its a dress that you can even hide a sniper on it. Because well technologies now a days, just be creative with your mind.

Then after that Kuro saw that your repacking. Its like your going somewher.

"Y/n? where are we going?"Kuro said.

"Germany!,Vic is their so I need to save her" You said as you done packing.

Kuro just hummed, he never heard of that place in his entire life. As he saw you went to your desk and start to do something in your lop top he immediately went to the kitchen and eat the food.

"She is so skillful. She's good at cooking, she's strong but weak inside, and she have good reflexes. She's one amazing-" Kuro thoughts was cut by the ringing of phone beside him.

As he pick it up, it was lawless.

/Y/n?.I still can find Vic?/ Lawless said.

Kuro: hey, Y/n is somehow busy, and she kinda mentioned that 'that' girl was on germany.

Lawless: What!!?Are you crazy brother!!? How come she can go there that fast!!?

Kuro:Shut up, your too loud and annoying.

Lawless:Thats not my point!!!

But suddently you snatch the phine from kuro's hands. He just continue eating.

You: hey lawless, Yeah kinda Victoria is in trouble. She is in germany right now and well... Kinda stuck.

Lawless: How come that's possible? She only went missing for 5 and a half hours.

You:private Airplane.

Lawless: But who would do such a thing?

You: I'll tell you later,right now I'm going  to that place.

Lawless:I'm coming too,To the point that this is all my fault for yelling at her. Sorry I yell at your friend Y/n.

You: Its ok, but I think I'm not the one who deserves that apologize of yours.

Lawless: Hmp... so bye then see you in tha airport. And Oh, tell my brother that don't be lazying aroud and give you trouble.

You just hummed and the call just ended.

"You heard it right?So I don't need to give lawless's message?" You said.

Kuro just hummed and continue eating. You leave him and went to your room.

"Her food are delicious, so thus her blood.... There's go again my instict. No Pls... Not now...This is such a pain"

Kuro thought as he continue to eat.

_____________________________________

Thanks for reading 😁😁😊

Hope you enjoy it 😁😁